Carla Fleming, Sr. Product Manager, Hari Asok, Sr. Director Product Management, & Robert Cruz, VP Info Governance, Smarsh
Deployments of Microsoft Teams have exploded inside organizations – scaling collaboration and productivity gains at unprecedented rates. Digital conversations dynamically streaming in parallel across video, voice and messaging formats have brought to life a multi-dimension experience, while at the same time “crushing” legacy compliance systems and overwhelming analysts responsible for detecting risk in communications data.
Microsoft and Smarsh have come together to support the demands of the world’s largest Financial Services, Insurance, and Government organizations by developing an “unbreakable” Microsoft Teams capture and archive solution designed to deliver:
• Unified Identity Management – Real-time consolidation of an individual’s digital footprint across Microsoft Teams and all other mobile, social media, and email communications.
• Contextual Preservation – Capture communications, events (edits, comments, emojis), and attachments in their native formats – not flattened to email. Including voice translations of 120+ languages.
• Message threading and attachments – All messages, edits / deletes, and metadata are captured together with links, files, images, videos and other attachments.
• AI-Powered Supervision and Surveillance – Surface risk, anomalies, and trends with integrated ML / AI – for instant detection and 95% noise reduction.
• Elastic Scale and Search Performance – Architected for speed at scale. Over 250K concurrent users and ability to search 25 million records in under 5 seconds.
Join us to learn more about the Microsoft and Smarsh collaborative development period of the Teams Export APIs and the industry’s first certified Enterprise Information Archive (EIA) solution.