While rates continue to rise from historic lows, core bond duration remain near record highs. In this upcoming webcast, join J.P. Morgan Asset Management to discuss market views and tax-advantaged, lower duration strategies amid today’s rising rates.
- Matt Riley, ETF Sales Specialist, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Sam Azzarello, Global Market Strategist, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Rick Taormina, Portfolio Manager, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Ryan Szakacs, Capital Markets, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Matt Riley, J.P. Morgan Asset Management and Steven Quinn, Janus Henderson
ETFs continue to rise in popularity. One-third of current equity ETF investors and
almost 40% of asset managers expect to increase allocations to these
funds in the coming year, according to Greenwich Associates. Still, ETFs have not been truly battle-tested in a bear market, not have they been tested in an environment where low volatility and increasing interest rates exist. Mut
The dynamics between ETFs and Mutual Funds evolves with this environment, and this webinar will focus on what will happen to both mutual funds and ETFs moving forward, including:
- Mutual funds are losing money to ETFs - will this trend continue in a Bear Market?
- Buy vs. Build: consolidation in the ETF industry
- Fees, margins & competition: big players are driving down margins, are smaller players coping?
- Is Smart Beta the active manager’s answer to passive management?
Matt Riley, Vice President, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Steven Quinn, Head of ETP Distribution, Janus Henderson
Sam Azzarello, Global Market Strategist at J.P. Morgan ETFs
Listen as Sam Azzarello, Global Market Strategist at J.P. Morgan ETFs, and Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, discuss the current market environment and where we see opportunities for investors.
It’s hard to keep up with fast-changing markets and rapidly evolving ETFs. That’s why we’ve worked with ETF Trends and the NYSE to bring you a new quarterly series called “In the Know.” Each quarter, you’ll gain access to industry experts discussing the latest developments and opportunities in the ETF space.
The investment landscape is evolving rapidly. Part of this evolution is the explosive growth of a new investment vehicle - the exchange traded fund (ETF). Join J.P. Morgan Asset Management as we share everything you need to know about ETFs, from markets, ETF flows and industry trends, to portfolios and investment implications.