Panel Debate: Is Machine Learning & AI ready for mainstream in the data center?
Bruce Taylor, Data Center Dynamics, James Cribari, Cisco, John E Miller, IBM, Enzo Greco Nlyte Software
About this talk
This webinar will take you through how you can learn the reality and benefits of Machine learning and AI in data centers, from companies with significant and critical data center expertise.
The presenters will address how AI will drive the performance, availability, resiliency and security demanded of modern digital infrastructure.
Key issues to be addressed include:
- Are self-diagnosis and self-healing a reality?
- How will machine learning and AI optimize workload placement?
- Will AI-enabled "in-stream" analytics drive the megascale cloud data center?
- Bruce Taylor, VP, Data Center Dynamics
- James Cribari, Global Infrastructure Services Delivery Manager, Cisco
- John E. Miller, STSM –Sr. Technical Staff Member, Infrastructure Support & Datacenter Services, IBM
- Enzo Greco, Chief Strategy Officer, Nlyte Software
Nlyte automates the discovery, workflow management, and reporting of assets across the entire technology stack, physical, virtual, and edge, including software and IoT devices. The world’s most sophisticated IT organizations use Nlyte’s comprehensive out-of-the-box ready software solutions to reduce costs and risk while improving efficiency and transparency for the entire organization.…