Matthew Liddle, Principal Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services and Mayuri Kulkarni, Senior Product Manager, Cisco
Data is ubiquitous, and application complexity is increasing. IDC expects spending on cloud IT infrastructure to grow at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.2%, reaching $82.9 billion in 2022, and accounting for 56.0% of total IT infrastructure spend. Public cloud data centers will account for 66.0% of this amount, growing at an 11.3% CAGR. Spending on private cloud infrastructure will grow at a CAGR of 12.0%.
Due to this massive shift in the decentralization of data, increasing cloud acceptance and move to hybrid environments, businesses need a network that can empower the data center to go securely anywhere.
The Cisco Cloud ACI on AWS solution automates management of end-to-end connectivity and enforcement of consistent network security policies for applications running in on-prem data centers and AWS cloud regions.
What you’ll learn:
- How Cloud ACI on AWS will enable secure networking, consistent policy and segmentation in a hybrid cloud world
- How to automate and secure hybrid connectivity through unified management
- Enable consistent security posture, governance and compliance through a universal policy model
- Enable elasticity for resources across on-premises data center and AWS cloud
- Facilitate workload migration across hybrid environments
- Enable business continuity and disaster recovery