Nancy Sachdeva, RPA CoE Lead, Uniper, Hamza Muhammed, AI & RPA Expert, Uniper
Uniper is a leading international energy company with operations in more than 40 countries and around 12,000 employees. Uniper’s business is to provide a reliable supply of energy and related services. Its main operations include power generation in Europe and Russia and global energy trading, including a diversified gas portfolio. Uniper’s headquarters are in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Uniper, is on its way to becoming a truly digital enterprise with Blue Prism’s connected-RPA. With RPA, the company is driving transformation of its processes and culture to deliver better outcomes.
Achieving a top 5 position in ROM Excellence for a Blue Prism award, the Uniper team will discuss how Business Areas, IT and CoE collaborate to achieve seamless integration between digital colleagues and human colleagues. Also highlighted, will be how processes are assessed, re-designed and implemented across various parts of organization, and how a strong, internal training program ensures that Uniper’s workforce is ready to sustain its digital future.
In this webinar you’ll find out:
• How RPA was set up, functions and remains sustainable
• How the governance structure was built
• Real-life examples of use-cases that have transformed the employee and customer experience
• How Uniper builds tomorrow’s RPA talent
• Lessons learned - what worked and what didn’t – along the Uniper’s RPA journey
PLEASE NOTE : the live viewers had the opportunity to view an exclusive live demo but this is not available in the recorded version.
• Nancy Sachdeva, RPA CoE Lead, Uniper
• Hamza Muhammed, AI & RPA Expert, Uniper
• Dogan Dersüneli, RPA Expert, Uniper
• Xina Seaton, VP Customer Experience, Blue Prism