Insurance companies have an opportunity to leapfrog generations of technology advancements and are driving end to end transformation impacting customer experience through back-end processes such as claims-processing, underwriting and providing policy quotes. Today, more and more businesses have turned to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and a Digital Workforce to help streamline their processes in order to remain competitive while being able to delight their customers thanks to fast turnaround times and accurate information.
In this "Insurance Industry" special episode of our Blue Prism Café, we welcome guests from Credit Union National Association (CUNA) and New York Life Insurance Company for a conversation around "why" and "how" to implement a Digital Workforce, and more importantly what best practices our guests can share to make RPA a long-term and scalable solution for your business, regardless of the industry.
Key takeaways include:
• Specificities of the insurance industry for implementing RPA
• Real-life examples of implemented processes across various lines of businesses and their results
• Best practices and lessons learned from launching and scaling a Digital Workforce
• Brian Golden, Senior Manager Process Automation, CUNA Mutual Financial Group
• Daniela Caldararu, Director Intelligent Automation and Insight Services, CUNA Mutual Financial Group
• Eric Greenstein, Head of Strategic Portfolio Management & Process Automation, New York Life
• Ahson Pai, Global Head of Digital Consulting, EXL
• Xina Seaton, VP Customer Experience, Blue Prism