Constantly at the forefront of innovation, Fujitsu holds the most AI patents in the world. One of the largest IT service providers globally – with customers in over 100 countries – they are focused on operational excellence, internally and externally. They’ve used RPA to provide a consistent quality of service, while improving delivery, security and resource flexibility.
This episode of our Blue Prism Café will showcase how Fujitsu have embraced and leveraged their Digital Workforce since adopting Blue Prism RPA in 2016 and how it has driven results through their internal optimisation program, breaking down silos and delivering incredible productivity along the way. The Café will also get an insight into how Fujitsu and their partners Novatio see connected-RPA deployment evolving their internal processes and partner eco-systems, and how it can dovetail with AI technologies in 2019 and beyond.
• Fujitsu’s journey through adoption and implementation of RPA
• How their cloud-based Digital Workforce powers their multiple automation resources.
• An in-depth look at how RPA enable Fujitsu to optimise their Network Operations Centre, delivering incredible ROI.
• What’s next for Fujitsu and Novatio in the Connected RPA world.
• George Gakuru, Head of Digital Workforce, Fujitsu America
• Gokul Solai, CEO, Novatio
• Xina Seaton, VP Customer Experience, Blue Prism
This live webinar will include a Q&A with the audience: make sure you pre-register and join us live on March the 12th 2019. This session will be recorded and available on-demand on this website.