Jaideep Vijayakar, Director and Feng Wang, Senior Manager - Finance Strategy and Transformation at Equinix
Equinix, providers of carrier-neutral interconnection capabilities and data centers, embarked on a Supply Chain Digital Transformation program that spanned people, process and technology. As a part of that journey, they recently introduced Optical Character Recognition to open the eyes of their Digital Workers and adding efficiencies and accuracy to their internal operations.
Working closely with WonderBotz, Equinix has transformed a range of accounts payable tasks and will soon be automating account reconciliation and customer service.
In this webinar, we’ll look at their procure-to-pay process and will see how RPA and OCR have boosted both accuracy and productivity. This one automation is projected to free up 14,000+ hours per year for their finance team, increasing focus on higher-value tasks and cutting time from the procurement cycle.
Connecting your RPA solution to OCR tools allows your Digital Workforce to scan paperwork, PDFs or digital forms – digitizing the information that’s contained. Whether it’s an invoice that needs processing, or a customer request that needs actioning, your Digital Workers can automatically ‘see’ the contents and turn that resulting data into a meaningful output for the business.
In this webinar you’ll:
● Hear how OCR has driven productivity gains for Equinix
● Find out how visual recognition can be implemented
● Learn the key applications for a Digital Workforce with ‘open eyes’
● Hear what worked, and didn’t work, on Equinix’s path to digital worker value
● Jaideep Vijayakar, Director - Finance Strategy and Transformation, Equinix
● Feng Wang, Senior Manager – Finance Strategy and Transformation, Equinix
● Steve LaValle, Managing Partner, WonderBotz
● Matt Juden-Bloomfield, Head of RPA, Blue Prism
Make sure to pre-register and join us on April 9, 2019. If you can’t make it on the day, a recording will be available on our webinar page, after the event.