Ana Rudman, AbbVie, Dann Connelly, Johnson and Johnson, Peter Violand, Johnson and Johnson, Brandon Graham, PPD
Blue Prism’s Digital Workforce is trusted across highly regulated industries, and staffs over 60% of all pharmaceutical developers with more than $10B annual revenue.
This unique panel is comprised of 4 Intelligent Automation veterans who started their Blue Prism journey automating work in clinical trial, R&D, pharmacovigilance, and related core pharmacological areas of the business.
The group shares their advice on:
• Prioritizing the automation pipeline in clinical & R&D operations.
• Bringing new automations to life in a high regulatory setting.
• Improving processes while meeting GXP compliance
• Educating compliance teams, HR, business units, and target application owners
• Credentialing and Humanizing Digital Workers
• Adding Cognitive capabilities
• How CoV-19 has impacted internal operations and demand for intelligent.
• Ana Rudman, RPA COE Lead, AbbVie
• Dann Connelly, Program Manager, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
• Peter Violand, Sr IT Manager Innovation Enablement, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development
• Brandon Graham, Director, Digital Team, PPD
• Josh Noble, Practice Director, Life Sciences, Blue Prism