Safi Obeidullah, Citrix I Chris Hall, KEMET I Alysia Eve, Citrix I Brian Solis, Salesforce
The New Workspace Episode 1
The work we do and the way we work has evolved. Todays’ workplace is typified by generational diversity. With that expectations and definitions of work and the workplace now differ. Modern professionals want the flexibility to work where and when they want, as well as needing it, if they are to handle whatever life throws at them. Successful businesses need to evolve; HR and IT must join forces and empower their employees with the right policies and technologies to thrive in today’s environment.
Workplace technology, including ‘digitisation’ and the digital workspace, has become a major focus within the subject of employee experience. Early adopters have seen increased productivity and engagement from employees who enable their employees with the right digital workspace.
In the opening episode of The New Workspace, Safi Obeidullah, Field Chief Technology Officer, Citrix and host of The New Workspace will explore how you can empower your employees with a smarter way of working to keep them productive, happy and engaged. He will be joined by a panel of industry experts who will discuss:
• Why you need a technology-backed, holistic strategy for the new workplace
• The relationship between effective collaboration tools, employee happiness & the bottom line
• How consumer tech is influencing how HR and technology need to work together to keep employees engaged
- Safi Obeidullah, Field Chief Technology Officer, Citrix
- Chris Hall, Vice President, Global IT, KEMET
- Alysia Eve, Director of Product Marketing, Citrix
- Brian Solis, Global Innovation Evangelist, Salesforce