Safi Obeidullah, Citrix I Dave Millner, HR Curator Ltd I Gerard Lavin, Citrix I Dr Sharna Wiblen
The New Workspace Episode 3
You can't predict the next crisis but you can be prepared for it: this rings true for all organizations and employees around the world in 2020.
Business leaders need to prepare for the unknown with an integrated crisis management policy. Successful leaders are navigating today’s crisis by identifying the right combination of policies and technologies to ensure as little disruption as possible while maintaining secure control of corporate resources.
In the third episode of The New Workspace, we focus on the importance of Business Continuity and how to prepare and educate both your leadership and organization to always be ready for the unpredictable, whilst limiting disruption and continuing workforce productivity.
Safi Obeidullah, Field Chief Technology Officer, Citrix and host of The New Workspace will be joined by industry experts as they discuss:
• What is Business Continuity (BC)? Has the definition and importance of BC changed in the eyes of organisations since the COVID-19 crisis?
• How to avoid the business consequences of being unprepared - for employees, investors and partners
• Key business learnings from COVID-19?
- Safi Obeidullah, Field Chief Technology Officer, Citrix
- Dave Millner, Author, Founder & Consulting Partner, HR Curator Ltd
- Gerard Lavin, Product Strategist, EMEA, Citrix
- Dr Sharna Wiblen, Executive Educator and Digitalised Talent Management Scholar, Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong