Safi Obeidullah, Citrix I Carla Hall, Fujitsu I Jason Southern, NVIDIA I Gerard Lavin, Citrix
The New Workspace Episode 5
In order to combat change and disruption, businesses need to be adaptable. Companies are having to change business models and operations to adapt to remote working and workforce strains. Making the most of resources available to us to help digitise your business, like AI, the digital workspace and the cloud, can boost productivity and communication. Using the tools available to us, and staying on top of trends can keep your business thriving.
While many are returning to work, this is not a return to normality, and a lot of work still has to go into adapting to the new dynamics of the workplace.
In this episode we will discuss:
• How to adapt to the new climate and digitise your business
• The tools that are available to help run business smoothly
• The digital economy and digital business models
- Safi Obeidullah, Field Chief Technology Officer, Citrix
- Carla Hall, Head of Workforce and Workspace, Fujitsu
- Jason Southern, EMEA Head of Professional Visualisation & Virtualisation, NVIDIA
- Gerard Lavin, Product Strategist, Citrix