Safi Obeidullah, Citrix I Michael Wheeler-Wyatt, Google Chrome Enterprise I Gerard Lavin, Citrix I So-Young Kang, Gnowbe
The New Workspace Episode 2
Citrix has always believed that a distributed workforce is the best hybrid model to enable organisations to optimize their investment in real-estate while empowering their employees to work more effectively in a style that suits them. Modern business and employees need the flexibility and tools to work remotely - be it a break-out area within your office, on a business trip abroad, or during a crisis.
Having the ability to maintain productivity and collaboration whilst working remotely not only requires adequate network access and secure connectivity, but also the right leadership and a positive and empowering employee experience.
In the second episode of The New Workspace, we will focus on the necessary IT and HR strategies, the tools, and functions needed to enable your organisation to effectively and efficiently work remotely - wherever they may be.
Safi Obeidullah, Field Chief Technology Officer, Citrix and host of The New Workspace will be joined by industry experts as they discuss:
• How to thrive under the new challenges of remote working
• Adaptable frameworks for dynamic remote working environments
• The impact of remote working on culture, employees, leadership, environment and much more.
- Safi Obeidullah, Field Chief Technology Officer, Citrix
- Michael Wheeler-Wyatt, Head of Chrome Enterprise EMEA, Google Chrome Enterprise
- Gerard Lavin, Product Strategist, EMEA, Citrix
- So-Young Kang, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Gnowbe