Safi Obeidullah, Citrix I Thomas Hatch, SaltStack I Kurt Roemer, Citrix I Jennifer Szkatulski, IBM
The New Workspace Episode 6
Many organisations agree that employee experience is a top priority. It both attracts new talent, and makes it more likely that your employees will be sticking around for the long haul.
IT plays a pivotal role in employee engagement. Employees need to work from anywhere and want to use their own devices. Workplace expectations are evolving fast. But with more user endpoints and remote workers than ever, security risks are on the rise.
According to the 2019 Thales Data Threat Report, 60% of global organisations had experienced a data breach.
With constant threats on the horizon, it’s important that the digital workspace implements effective security measures. These measures must improve productivity rather than cause a nuisance and take up employee time.
In this episode we will discuss:
• How to optimize your security strategy in a way that doesn’t compromise employee experience
• How the new world of work will impact employer and employee collaboration
• Fostering a culture of security, privacy and compliance that’s focused on outcomes
- Safi Obeidullah, Field Chief Technology Officer, Citrix
- Thomas Hatch, CTO and founder, SaltStack
- Kurt Roemer, Chief Security Strategist, Citrix
- Jennifer Szkatulski, Security Intelligence Analyst/Technical Strategy and Innovation Lead, IBM