Kurt Roemer, Citrix | Puneet Arora, EY-Parthenon
What does it mean to deliver true flexibility and consistency to your employees through your cloud solutions? What are the benefits of a completely cloud-based digital workspace, and how can this provide secure access to applications and hyper-relevant information your employees need in the hybrid world of work? Enter the Virtual Apps and Desktops Service.
A virtual application and desktop service enables you to securely deliver a high-performance experience across virtual apps and desktops to any device at any time. As users are no longer tied to a specific endpoint, they get the flexibility and the consistency needed to be productive in the new normal. But how can your organisation leverage this, and what does it mean for the future of the digital work environment?
Join us in this session as we discuss:
- How a Virtual Apps and Desktops Service can modernise your digital workspace
- How to deliver Ha high-definition user experience on any device over any network
- The IT benefits of this hybrid-cloud offering
- Virtual Apps and Desktops Service analytics capabilities
- Kurt Roemer, Chief Security Strategist at Citrix
- Puneet Arora, Sr. Director - Strategy & Transactions at EY-Parthenon