Kurt Roemer, Citrix | Tim Dzierzek, Smarsh | Michael Bruce, Leidos
By the end of 2021, 67% of all enterprise infrastructure will be cloud-based (Findstack). Evidently, cloud adoption continues to be a major part of most businesses' roadmap - especially in the last year as employees have become more distributed. As cloud becomes more relevant for today’s organizations, and more businesses are embarking on their cloud journey, what are some of the key security considerations IT teams need to be aware of in the coming months?
The cloud has a lot to offer, especially for today’s hybrid workforce, but the move can cause some security challenges for your IT teams. Join cloud experts in this session to learn how to navigate these challenges and how to embrace the cloud with privacy, safety and security as essential disciplines. . We will also discuss:
- The value of consistency and resilency when moving to the cloud
- Automation in the cloudscape
- Why visibility across your entire infrastructure is crucial when moving to the cloud
- Finding the perfect cloud vendors for your business
- The top 3 security considerations when embarking on your cloud journey