How to Cut Spiraling NAS Costs: IBM & Komprise - Data Management for the new era
Bruce Rakowski, Client Technical Specialist, IBM | Krishna Subramanian, COO, Komprise
About this talk
In these unprecedented times, one thing is certain: the continued growth of NAS data and the rising costs to manage it. The key to cutting costs is understanding your data across your storage silos to make the right decisions. With an analytics-driven approach to data management, you can move your cold data to less expensive storage, which significantly lowers the cost of both storage, back-up, and DR replication.
See how customers are saving over 70% with IBM and Komprise! During a live demo, we’ll show you a new way to manage your data and save.
• Analyze: Understand data across your storage silos before making decisions
• Optimize: Transparently archive cold data seamlessly to IBM Cos
• Data Migration: migrate data quickly and reliably
• Bridge Big Data projects: build data lakes across all storage
• Cyber resiliency: create low cost, air-gap copy and protect it on IBM Cos
• Access Data Anywhere: Access archived data directly—no middleman or rehydration
Know your data to make the right moves. Free Data Assessment.
Komprise enables organizations, like yours, to efficiently manage data growth across storage silos. Komprise identifies hot and cold data, transparently moves data across multi-vendor storage, and delivers ongoing policy-based archiving and data migration.…