Komprise + AWS: Driving Intelligent Data Management in Health and Life Sciences
Anthony Fiore, Senior Partner Solutions Architect, AWS / Krishna Subramanian, President and COO, Komprise
About this talk
According to Gartner, enterprise IT today doesn’t have a data storage problem, it has a data management problem.
Unstructured data is growing fast, data center space is limited – how do you manage explosive data growth within tight budgets?
On July 13th at 12pm ET / 9am PST industry experts from Komprise and AWS will be discussing the most common unstructured data management challenges and demonstrating ways to analyze, move and manage file and object data at any scale.
Learn how Komprise and AWS are helping top Health and Life Sciences companies:
• Analyze data across their NAS, file and object storage to plan their AWS strategy
• Save 50%+ on their storage budgets year over year
• Transparently archive cold data to AWS without any disruption to end-users or applications
• Migrate data quickly and reliably to AWS storage options like S3, EFS, FSX, Outposts and more
• Prevent disruption to end users, applications, or the data itself
You’ll also hear best practices relevant to the Health and Life Sciences industry as we review customer journeys migrating from on-prem NAS to AWS and cold data cost savings with Komprise.
Who Should Attend?
• Storage administrators
• Cloud architects
• IT infrastructure and operations leaders
Komprise enables organizations, like yours, to efficiently manage data growth across storage silos. Komprise identifies hot and cold data, transparently moves data across multi-vendor storage, and delivers ongoing policy-based archiving and data migration.…