Advancing Cloud Data Strategies with Efficiency and Ease in the Public Sector
Michael Del Castillo (Komprise), Jeff Drewes (Red River), Sean Phuphanich (AWS)
About this talk
Unsure of how best to leverage data storage in the cloud? Not sure what your cloud data strategy should be? Are slow cloud migrations hindering decisions? Cloud First is a strategy all entities are working toward. But, how do we know what data we have? Where it lives? How old it is? Where it should go? And how it should get there?
Komprise Intelligent Data Management and AWS’ storage offerings in the cloud are solving these questions. Red River is the trusted partner helping implement these game-changing technologies at public sector entities across the United States.
Leverage Red River’s expertise to assess, plan, migrate, and manage your technology transformation to the AWS cloud.
Leverage Komprise to:
- Analyze data across your NAS, file and object storage with to plan your AWS strategy
- Migrate data quickly and reliably to AWS
- Manage data across on-prem and AWS Storage
- Identify cold data and archive it to Amazon S3
- Optimize your cloud implementation by tiering from Cloud NAS to Amazon S3
- Easily access moved data as files and objects on AWS
- Cut over 70% of costs
Who Should Attend?
- Storage leaders
- Cloud architects
- IT infrastructure and operations leaders
Komprise enables organizations, like yours, to efficiently manage data growth across storage silos. Komprise identifies hot and cold data, transparently moves data across multi-vendor storage, and delivers ongoing policy-based archiving and data migration.…