Integrating MS Office 365 with WSO2 Identity Server
Microsoft Office 365 is a successful and continuously growing enterprise solution - and a pivotal one given it’s widespread usage.
IT infrastructures of enterprises are so complex, migrating to the cloud might require a lot of time and effort. Customers have limited datastore options and often it is required to migrate user stores of the entire enterprise.
Office 365 requires users to be present in the Microsoft cloud, pushing enterprises to keep their user stores within the Microsoft cloud. Integration becomes more complex when the current system is not compatible with the tools supported by Microsoft.
This webinar will help you learn the benefits of using WSO2 Identity Server to manage all these obstacles and demonstrate the easy integration with MS office 365 along with
* Support login with heterogeneous user stores (including your existing AD/LDAP/JDBC)
* SSO and SLO with other enterprise and community applications
* Simplified Installation along with seamless user provisioning
* Provide Multi-factor authentication for your Office365 content
and many more
RecordedApr 1 201928 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
One question that our customers frequently ask us is, “How can I generate revenue from my APIs?” With the increasing demand for digital transformation, exposing services as APIs has become a key business need. As an API provider, you need an easy and flexible way to monetize your business APIs so that you can generate revenue for the use of your APIs.
Moreover, subscribers can also choose the best possible subscription plan with the optimal billing plan. Hence, enabling monetization for APIs will be beneficial for both API providers and subscribers.
You can use the new monetization features in WSO2 API Manager to create different monetization plans that can be used to charge developers and subscribers for the use of your APIs.
Join our webinar as we discuss in detail the following:
* The importance of API monetization
* Benefits of monetizing your APIs and maximizing profit generation by exposing APIs
* Collection and summarizing statistical data related to API usage
* Using a payment platform for invoicing and collecting payments
* Creating multiple revenue streams by exposing services as APIs
The cloud is rapidly becoming the de-facto standard for deploying enterprise applications. Microservices are at the core of building cloud-native applications due to its proven advantages such as granularity, cloud-native deployment, and scalability. With the exponential growth of the consumer base of these service offerings, enforcing microservice/API security has become one of the biggest challenges to overcome.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
* The need for API/Microservices Security
* The importance of delegating security enforcement to an API Gateway
* API Authentication and Authorization methodologies
* OAuth2 - The de-facto standard of API Authentication
* Protection against cyber attacks and anomalies
* Security aspects to consider when designing Single Page Applications (SPAs)
GraphQL is an emerging API standard that provides a more flexible and alternative approach for data intensive operations. It is particularly good for querying and retrieving data in optimized forms that make applications more efficient and optimal. While GraphQL focuses on what it does best, we still need to ensure that our GraphQL services are exposed in a secure, controlled, monitored, and sometimes even in a monetized environment. This is where the inclusion of an API gateway that understands GraphQL queries, mutations, and subscriptions can add significant value.
Join our webinar to learn more about the following:
* Introduction to GraphQL
* Exposing GraphQL services as managed APIs
* Rate limiting
* Invoking GraphQL APIs exposed via WSO2 API Manager
Bhathiya Jayasekara, Technical Lead, WSO2 and Uvindra Dias Jayasinha, Technical Lead, WSO2
Microservices, containers, and Kubernetes have made it very easy and convenient for anyone to deploy APIs as they please. While the exponential growth and popularity of APIs are doing wonders to the industry, the true value of APIs is often underutilized without a focused API product manager. APIs are created to address a particular technical need and it's the API product manager that utilizes it for strategic initiatives of the organization.
We will discuss the role of an API product manager and the benefits this role brings to an organization in this webinar. Discussion topics include:
* APIs and their audiences
* Utilizing APIs better by creating API products
* Governing the lifecycle and usage of APIs
* How API products makes life easy for API consumers
API Management is one of the most heavily discussed topics in the enterprise integration industry. As the industry progresses to deploying more microservices, adopting serverless, and embracing containers and container orchestration platforms, the need to have APIs and API management systems are increasing.
This webinar will explore the importance of APIs and API management in modern and legacy enterprise architectures. We will discuss the why’s and how’s of:
* Creating, deploying, and managing APIs
* Versioning, documenting, and consuming APIs
* Securing, controlling, and monitoring APIs
* Engaging CI/CD and rolling out APIs into production
We will use the latest release - WSO2 API Manager 3.0 - to demonstrate the fundamentals that will be discussed in the webinar.
The latest version of WSO2 Identity Server (5.9) comes with features that will continue to make your life easy and help build effective CIAM solutions.
SOAP APIs are becoming obsolete technology. How are we addressing this?
What improvements are we to make on the federation and authentication front?
What plans have we got to make configuration better?
Join our webinar as we take you through:
* Latest features of WSO2 Identity server 5.9
* Existing feature enhancements
* Future road map
Security is a top priority and an integral part of the software development process at WSO2. While we work proactively to secure WSO2 offerings, we have also set multiple verifications and enforcement points to ensure security at each phase of the software development lifecycle.
During this webinar, we will discuss how the WSO2 Platform Security team collaborates with other product teams, customers, and external security researchers to manage the overall security of all WSO2 offerings. The webinar will focus on processes, guidelines, and tools that are used to govern the security of WSO2 offerings. The complete list of discussion topics include:
* How security is integrated into the software development life cycle
* WSO2 Secure Engineering Guidelines followed by all the engineers to produce secure software
* Mandatory security checks performed before releasing a product
* The security vulnerability reporting process
* The security patch release strategy
* The WSO2 Platform Security Team and how they work with other parties
* Security researcher acknowledgment and reward program
* How you can become a contributor and gain acknowledgment
Chris Michael, Head of Technology, Open Banking and Seshika Fernando, Head of Financial Solutions, WSO2
It has been a month since the European regulation regarding PSD2 and UK Open Banking went live. Our webinar explores the journey that banks, regulators, and technology providers have taken to get to this point. If open banking is on your agenda, this is the perfect opportunity to learn from the first movers.
Together with the Open Banking Implementation Entity [OBIE], we will discuss:
* The Open Banking UK API Standard journey
* Using the blueprint created by OBIE to move towards a data-driven economy
* Customer challenges: How banks navigated regulatory and technology challenges to deliver open banking
* Open banking technology: Capitalizing open banking technology for digital banking
Banks are standing face to face with the PSD2 go-live deadline, however, they are still not ready to roll out their interfaces with Strong Customer Authentication (SCA). For this reason, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) agreed to give an extra 18 months for the roll-out of SCA.
SCA ensures that the consumption of financial APIs by the third party is done with the explicit consent of the customer and with multiple levels of assurance in the authentication, to ensure customer authenticity. WSO2 Open Banking allows compliance of SCA and provides extendability, allowing configuration of custom authentication methods such as SMS one-time password, out-of-band authentication, etc.
This webinar will discuss in detail:
* An introduction to PSD2 AIS, PIS Flows
* The basics of SCA
* Configuration of Multi-Factor Authentication with WSO2 Open Banking
* Additional Adaptive Authentication with WSO2 Open Banking Business Intelligence
The Electronic Identification, Authentication & Trust Services Regulation (eIDAS) is a legislation that covers key technical and operational requirements in the EU’s Digital Trust Services Market. eIDAS is mandatory for ensuring that data is kept secure and within trusted parties at all times.
PSD2 and Open Banking put a great deal of focus on eIDAS. The latest release of WSO2 Open Banking meets the technical and regulatory requirements for using PSD2 eIDAS certificates for electronic seal and website authentication. This webinar explores how WSO2 Open Banking is used to enhance the security of banking APIs through PSD2 eIDAS certificates.
Discussion areas include
* The role of PSD2 eIDAS certificates in providing an additional layer of security for APIs
* PSD2 eIDAS certificate implementation for Open Banking UK and NEXTGEN PSD2 Open API Standards
* Open Banking Implementation Identity [OBIE] directory support for eIDAS integration
We at WSO2 continuously improve our products with bug and security fixes and various other improvements. We want everyone evaluating, developing, or preparing WSO2 products for production deployments to have the best experience and not trip over a bug that has already been fixed. WSO2 Updates makes this process much easier.
Join our webinar to learn how to update your WSO2 product using our tools.
Do you know what it takes to deliver a modern API to your customers? The rapid adoption of microservices has resulted in a significant uptake in APIs. Delivering APIs in modern, heavily distributed systems requires us to rethink the entire process of designing, testing, deploying, and managing APIs.
This session will explore how the rapid adoption of microservices has impacted the architectures and processes involved in delivering APIs to the modern world. It will further discuss how the modern API:
● Gives back more value in return on investment.
● Is safer against more attack vectors.
● Is more robust and resilient against ever-changing requirements and other factors.
● Becomes more visible and observable through marketplaces and KPIs.
Cellery is a new project that makes it easier to build, structure, deploy and manage cloud-native applications on Kubernetes. In this webinar, we will look at the need for better application management tools for microservices and serverless architectures, and how Cellery helps out. There will be a demo of Cellery where we will show how to use simple type-safe code to create and deploy cloud-native applications, as well as how to do blue-green and canary updates, monitoring and tracking.
This webinar will be of interest to developers and DevOps professionals looking to use Kubernetes to deploy microservices and serverless applications.
Many businesses that rely on traditional identity and access management (IAM) now demand collaboration between heterogeneous identity systems. Customer IAM makes it mandatory for identity-related data to be readily available and facilitate a seamless experience across multiple applications. If such data is unavailable, businesses could easily lose their valuable customers to the competition. The recipe behind a successful ecosystem, that fulfills the demands of modern consumers and enterprises, involves the utilization of identity APIs that are based on recognized standards.
This webinar will take you through:
Identity APIs and their importance
How they support digital transformation/CIAM initiatives
WSO2 Identity Server as an Identity API platform
Open Banking is taking the financial services world by storm. WSO2 Open Banking helps global banks on their open banking journeys and the solution roadmap focuses on helping banks either comply with a regulation or open up their APIs through comprehensive technology and regulatory expertise.
The latest release of WSO2 Open Banking meets the technical and regulatory requirements for the Open Banking UK API v3.1.1 and NEXTGEN PSD2 API v1.3 standards. The release also focuses on helping European and UK banks meet the requirements of the Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS). Join this webinar to understand key features included in the release, how to prepare for the RTS and how to use WSO2 Open Banking with your banking architectures.
Discussion areas include
* Feature implementations of Open Banking UK API v3.1.1 and NEXTGEN PSD2 API v1.3 standards
* How to implement RTS requirements such as eIDAS Support and Transaction Risk Analysis
* How to improve developer experiences using WSO2 Open Banking
Srinath Perera, Vice President - Research, CTO Office, WSO2
We have critically evaluated how AI will shape integration use cases, their feasibility, and timelines. Emerging Technology Analysis Canvas (ETAC), a framework built to analyze emerging technologies, is the methodology of our study.
We observe that AI can significantly impact integration use cases and identify 13 AI-based use case classes for integration. Points to note include:
Enabling AI in an enterprise involves collecting, cleaning up, and creating a single representation of data as well as enforcing decisions and exposing data outside, each of which leads to many integration use cases. Hence, AI indirectly creates demand for integration.
AI needs data, which in some cases lead to significant competitive advantages. The need to collect data would drive vendors to offer most AI products in the cloud through APIs.
Due to lack of expertise and data, custom AI model building will be limited to large organizations. It is hard for small and medium size organization to build and maintain custom models.
Join our webinar as we discuss how challenges posed by AI, such as lack of expertise, bias, and attacks would affect these use case classes.
Srinath Perera, Vice President - Research, CTO Office, WSO2
We have critically evaluated blockchain-based integration use cases, their feasibility, and timelines. Emerging Technology Analysis Canvas (ETAC), a framework built to analyze emerging technologies, is the methodology of our study. Based on our analysis, we observe that blockchain can significantly impact integration use cases.
In our paper, we identify 30-plus blockchain-based use cases for integration and four architecture patterns. Notably, each use case we identified can be implemented using one of the architecture patterns. Furthermore, we also discuss challenges and risks posed by blockchains that would affect these architecture patterns.
Join our webinar as we explore the four architecture patterns and their feasibility in detail.
WSO2 API Microgateway is a lightweight, developer focused, cloud-native, decentralized gateway designed to be deployed in microservice architectures. It acts as a gateway for microservices with inbuilt capabilities for service enrichment such as authentication, authorization, rate limiting, and analytics.
During the webinar, we will discuss
* Architectural changes done for the major version
* Developer centric approach of microgateway
* New features and their use cases
* Deployment patterns for microgateways
* Demonstration of its capabilities (Create microgateway projects, and deploy them in multiple environments)
VSCode has become the world’s most popular source-code editor of all time. This webinar will be demonstrating how you can use WSO2 Enterprise Integrator and VSCode together as the next generation integration tooling experience. The first half of this webinar specifically features the VSCode extension, how to install, and use it with WSO2 Enterprise Integrator. After that, we will discuss how you can effectively use the extension’s built-in support to drastically simplify your daily integration work.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
* How to get started with VSCode extension
* How to create WSO2 ESB projects and artifacts
* How to build the deployable .car file
* How to use IntelliSense, goto definition, diagnostics for effective development
This webinar deep dives into WSO2 Enterprise Integrator. Our experts will give you tips and tricks to effectively develop, test, debug, and deploy integration sequences. This webinar will explore advanced techniques that will save time and effort for integration experts while working on their integration system using WSO2 Enterprise Integrator.
WSO2 is the world’s #1 open source integration vendor, and a Leader in the Forrester Research API Management Wave Q4 2018 report. We help digitally driven organizations become integration agile; customers choose us for our integrated platform, our approach to open source, and our agile transformation methodology. Today, 100’s of leading brands and 1,000’s of global projects execute 5 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies. Visit https://wso2.com to learn more.
Integrating MS Office 365 with WSO2 Identity ServerTharindu Bandara, Software Engineer and Pamoda Wimalasiri Software Engineer, WSO2[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]28 mins