Michael Clegg, Supermicro, Mory Lin, Supermicro & Caroline Chan, Intel
About this talk
Supermicro is committed to meeting the requirements of 5G and Telco operators as networks transition to a cloud-native architecture built on disaggregated software and hardware with Virtualized Network Functions (VNFs) running on commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) systems. Intel® is our key partner, leading the industry in technologies and solutions that will drive this extraordinary network transformation.
Our 5G Live Forum event will focus on bringing together key technologists from Supermicro, Intel, software partners, and leading international telecom providers to present and discuss the latest solutions and innovations in telecommunications infrastructure from the RAN to the Edge to the Cloud.
Intel and Supermicro will set the stage with our vision of the new 5G networks, and then follow up with multiple sessions:
1. Supermicro 5G Live Forum – Infrastructure Innovation @ 10:00am PDT
2. Partner Showcase: T-Systems EdgAIR Collaboration @ 10:30am PDT
3. Partner Showcase: Telefónica Open RAN Initiative @ 11:00am PDT
4. Supermicro Solutions for the 5G Micro Data Center @ 11:15am PDT
5. Breakout: 5G Core Terabit Traffic Demo @ 11:45am PDT
6. Breakout: O-RAN Solution for 5G @ 11:45am PDT
7. Breakout: Smart Edge and CERA for Advanced MEC @ 11:45am PDT
Don’t miss your opportunity to have your questions answered in these live discussions!
Michael Clegg, VP & GM, 5G, Embedded/IoT, Supermicro
Mory Lin, Sr. Director, Worldwide IoT/Embedded Products, Supermicro
Caroline Chan, Vice president, Data Center Group and general manager of the group’s Network Business Incubator Division, Intel