Rajdeep Sengupta, Senior Manager IT, Synopsys; Srini Bala, GM, Solutions Engineering, Supermicro
The changing workload placements, from the Data Center to the Edge, have disrupted enterprise data storage infrastructure dynamics. to the hybrid nature of workload characteristics, the storage performance requirements for use cases such as AI/ML, Cloud Native Platforms (CNP), and HPC have made it far more complex to create the infrastructure that scales effectively and efficiently.
In this Webinar, Rajdeep (Senior Manager IT, Synopsys) and Srini Bala (GM, Solutions Engineering, Supermicro) will discuss their experience in overcoming these challenges to optimize workloads while maximizing performance. Tune into this webinar to learn:
• How Cloud Native Platforms using docker and Kubernetes based container applications leverage CEPH’s object and block storage
• How AI/ML use-cases changed the storage requirements over time
• How OpenStack like environment where we need on-demand VMs to leverage CEPH’s block and object storage
• Ways to leverage the latest storage technology while preserving existing investments
• SDS design principles and how we run benchmarking to quantify performance characteristics