Ask the Cyber Risk Expert: How to Minimise Cybersecurity Risk Factor in M&A
Any merger or acquisition poses daunting challenges to IT leaders. Not only are they tasked with integrating people, processes and technology in the shortest possible time frame, they must also remain vigilant about addressing the added cybersecurity risks.
Join this interactive 1-2-1 discussion where systems engineering expert, Wallace Sann will share how to minimise the cybersecurity risk factor in M&A including;
Who are the key decision makers in the M&A process and what are the different/new challenges they’re facing?
What has historically been the risk focus for acquiring companies, and how is that focus changing?
How can companies as a whole minimize cyber risk and protect themselves during the M&A process?
Are there any opportunities for IT teams to reduce cyber risk during an M&A?
What does Forescout recommend companies do in order to enhance their cybersecurity posture when preparing for an acquisition?
With the explosion of IoT devices across industries, should there be more concern around connected devices during an acquisition?
RecordedJun 4 20198 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Yotam Gutman interviews Juniper Network’s Lee fisher, who talks about their novel approach to presenting at conferences, where they focus on customer conversations and addressing the business and operational needs of their clients through technology.
Paul Farrington, Veracode | Yotam Gutman, Cybersecurity Marketing Community
Tomorrow's businesses need a simpler and more scalable way to increase the resiliency of global application infrastructure, without slowing innovation, today.
Join this interactive 1-2-1 discussion where EMEA Chief Technology Officer, Paul Farrington (CISSP, MBCS) will share how leading businesses are;
- Improving the level of security awareness and addressing the skills deficit
- Enabling developers to fix flaws and prevent new ones
- Prioritising and triaging the most exploitable flaws
- Automating application security
- Providing software development leaders with really useful security metrics
- Incentivising secure development as part of their culture
This session will show you how architects and developers are making smarter choices in designing secure software. You will also learn how to report success, and investment justification, to the board whilst setting realistic expectations throughout the software development lifecycle and not just at the destination.
Bill Mew, The Crisis Team | Ilias Chantzos, Symantec | Allan Boardman, ISACA
How can enterprises shift from a reactive approach to privacy and data security to being proactive and closer to privacy-and-security-by-design? Join this panel of experts to get the answer to all of your privacy, security and compliance questions.
Viewers can learn more about:
- Effect of GDPR: One year later
- How are enterprises instituting changes to achieve and maintain compliance
- Challenges to achieving compliance in an IoT world
- How to bake privacy and security into your processes
- Best practices for data protection and privacy from the ground up
Bill Mew, CEO,The Crisis Team
Ilias Chantzos, Senior Director, Government Affairs, Symantec
Moderated by Allan Boardman, CGEIT Certification Committee Member, ISACA
Keith Batterham, DevSecOps Evangelist | Moshe Lerner, Checkmarx | Paul Farrington, Veracode | Yotam Gutman
With today's enterprises leveraging around 1000 applications and multiple clouds, application security is becoming a key area of focus. Application security testing is being integrated into the DevOps process early on, while automation, speed and coverage and becoming critical to the success of DevSecOps programs.
Join this interactive panel of industry experts to learn more about:
- Why application security is critical
- Key principles for building application security into DevOps
- Best practices for leveraging automation
- Speed vs Security: Where do you draw the line?
- Recommendations for improving security in 2019
Moshe Lerner, Checkmarx | Yotam Gutman, Cybersecurity Marketing Community
The increased complexity of software and the need to keep up with fast-paced release cycles create new types of risk in the form of Software Exposure.
Join this interactive 1-2-1 discussion where product strategist and industry expert, Moshe Lerner will share insights including;
- Why you should consider software security as non-functional issue?
- What are the key challenges for managing software security in general and in DevOps environments?
- Best of breed vs Best of suite – Which is the right approach?
- The difference between interactive application security testing (IAST) and dynamic application security testing (DAST)? Can IAST replace DAST?
- How to manage and reduce application security risk at scale
Moderated by Yotam Gutman, Founder & Community Manager, Cybersecurity Marketing Community
Join this interactive 1-2-1 discussion where Field Chief Technology Officer, Nicolas Groh will share;
- Challenges businesses are facing today with regards to security and compliance in the cloud
- Improvements that can be made today to ransomware prevention, detection, and recovery
- Long-term security and compliance strategies
- Quantifiable outcomes businesses can expect to see with a unified system of records
Moderated by Paige Bidgood, EMEA Community Lead - IT Security & GRC, BrightTALK
Carl Leonard, Forcepoint | Raef Meeuwisse, ISACA Expert Speaker
Cloud security is a key challenge for today's data-driven businesses.
Join this interactive 1-2-1 discussion where Principal Security Analyst, Carl Leonard will share insights on;
- What are the top cyber threats and trends to look out for in 2019?
- Why are businesses continuing to suffer data breaches?
- How are businesses securing themselves as they embrace digital transformation?
- What is secure SD-WAN? Why is it increasingly important to businesses with distributed office locations?
- What are the most important security solutions for businesses wishing to safely adopt cloud services?
Moderated by Raef Meeuwisse, ISACA Expert Speaker and co-author of "How to Hack a Human: Cybersecurity for the Mind"
With over 19,000 attendees, Infosecurity Europe is the biggest security conference in Europe. Tune into our interviews with IT and Cyber Security professionals discussing the challenges facing organisations in the current threatscape.
Ask the Cyber Risk Expert: How to Minimise Cybersecurity Risk Factor in M&AWallace Sann, VP Global Systems Engineering, Forescout Technologies[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]8 mins