Chris Pedigo, Lacework | Matt Ingenthron, Couchbase | Scott Anderson, Couchbase | Pravin Darbare, Yapstone
Join this strategic panel discussion with thought leaders from Yapstone and Couchbase during AWS re:Invent 2019. Experts will be discussing best practices for running Kubernetes on AWS and automating the management of common tasks for managing your database clusters.
You’ll have the chance to participate in a live Q&A as you learn:
- How you can easily run Kubernetes on AWS using Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- How Yapstone and Couchbase are working together to optimize native integration of Couchbase’s NoSQL database with Kubernetes on the Amazon cloud
- How Couchbase Autonomous Operator automates the management of common tasks such as the configuration, creation, scaling, and recovery of clusters
- How you can easily migrate any standard Kubernetes application to Amazon EKS
- How to remove friction from application development and deployment so you can release updates much faster in the cloud or on premises
- How to run and manage an entire application stack – both stateless and stateful applications – on containers in production
This panel will be live streamed alongside AWS re:Invent in Las Vegas. Join in from anywhere and ask us your questions!
Chris Pedigo, Director of Security Engineering, Lacework
Matt Ingenthron, Senior Director Engineering, Couchbase
Scott Anderson, SVP Product Management, Business Operations, Couchbase
Pravin Darbare, Director, Data Systems, Yapstone