Frank Ohlhorst, Emerging and Disruptive Technologies, Media Ops | Carolyn Crandall, Chief Security Advocate, Attivo Networks
Cybercriminals want and need credentials and privileges to conduct their attacks. Provisioning, connecting, and controlling user IDs and passwords will only take you so far. It is now a top priority for security teams to protect their business’s credentials, entitlements, privileges, and the systems that manage them to prevent falling prey to a disruptive attack.
Frank Ohlhorst, Principal Analyst for Emerging and Disruptive Technologies at Media Ops, and Carolyn Crandall, Chief Security Advocate at Attivo Networks, will dive into credential-based attacks and the new and emerging technology hitting the market to mitigate these risks.
Join this session to learn
1. What identity protection looks like beyond traditional provisioning, connecting, and controlling identities.
2. What conditions allow attackers to leverage credentials, Active Directory, and the vast over-provisioning and policy drift of entitlements in the cloud.
3. How to close gaps between Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and Identity Protection solutions.
4. What Frank uncovered while reviewing some of the latest in Identity Detection and Response tools.
5. How to justify budget and validate the need for identity security. (Hint: Ransomware readiness assessments all point to Active Directory misconfigurations that can grant access and control.)
Special Offer for Attendees:
• Free access to research report: The Rise of Active Directory Exploits: Is it Time to Sound the Alarm; EMA Research Report September 2021
• Eligible businesses can receive a free Active Directory Assessment and Summary Report from Attivo Networks