Carolyn Crandall, Chief Security Advocate | Attivo Networks & Joseph Salazar, Technical Marketing Engineer | Attivo Networks
Whether motivated by risk avoidance or pushed by compliance, identity security has become a top concern for CISOs regardless of their industry or size. Gartner now presents identity-first security as a top 3 CISO priority for 2021.
Savvy CISOs are taking action to protect their business’s continuity and company welfare by increasing their investments in Identity Detection and Response (IDR) solutions. According to a recent study conducted by EMA Research, 86% of survey participants plan to increase investments to protect against identity compromise, privilege escalation, and attacker lateral movement.
Join this session to learn:
1. What identity protection looks like beyond traditional provisioning, connecting, and controlling identities.
2. What conditions allow attackers to leverage credentials, Active Directory, and the vast over-provisioning and policy drift of entitlements in the cloud.
3. How to close gaps between Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and Identity Protection solutions.
4. What new visibility and detection tools have emerged to protect credentials, entitlements, and the systems that manage them.
5. How to justify budget and validate the need for identity security. (Hint: Ransomware readiness assessments all point to Active Directory misconfigurations that can grant access and control.)
Special Offer for Registered attendees: Eligible businesses will receive a free Active Directory Assessment and Summary Report from Attivo Networks.