Tom Kellermann, Head of Cybersecurity Strategy for VMware, and Tony Cole, CTO for Attivo Networks
Tom Kellermann, is the Head of Cybersecurity Strategy for VMware, a Wilson Center Global Fellow for Cybersecurity Policy, and an appointed member of the Secret Service Cybercrime Investigations Advisory Board.
He will join Tony Cole, the Chief Technology Officer of Attivo Networks for a lively Fireside Chat and Live Q & A on January 27th at 9:00 AM PST | 12:00 PM EST.
2021 was a year of major vulnerabilities and significant related attacks. The year began with reactions to the SolarWinds attack, Hafnium, and is closing with the Log4j vulnerability. In fact, as this abstract was written, the week of December 13th the DHS CISA Vulnerability Bulletin shows hundreds of new vulnerabilities, that’s in one single week. Join Tom and Tony to learn what is driving this rapidly evolving threat landscape,
what the future holds, and what defenders can do differently to stop attackers.
Live Fireside Chat – A Look Back and Forwards at Our Evolving Threat Landscape
Attend to hear:
· How the threat landscape has evolved over the last year
· Where the threat landscape is going next year and beyond
· What government policies and regulations are likely going to evolve
· What can cyber defenders do differently to counter new threats
· What are the top recommendations for a new CISO to focus on initially?
· Does Cyber-hygiene cover enough ground?
Regardless of your organization’s security maturity, this session will provide you with insights into possible future attacks and help prepare you to derail the surging wave of attacks.
Tom and Tony will be taking questions from the audience during a live Q&A session. Get your questions ready!