The Globalization of IAM for Manufacturing Businesses
Martin Kuppinger, Principal Analyst KuppingerCole and Andre Priebe, CTO iC Consult Group
About this talk
Operating a global IAM for manufacturing businesses even in regulatory challenging environments and use cases
Many businesses are running factories in various countries, as well as other operations. That is specifically true for manufacturing, where businesses must comply with challenging regulations in the U.S., in EMEA, in Russia, in China, and other countries. IAM is an essential element for operating the business, when it comes to employees, business partners such as suppliers, and customers.
Running IAM as a service from geographically dispersed data centers, but centrally managed, can reduce the complexity significantly.
In this KuppingerCole webinar, you will learn about
• Challenges for IAM in geographically dispersed businesses
• Specific regulatory differences between regions that need to be met
• Moving IAM to a service model without losing flexibility
• Success factors for IAM deployment and operations for global businesses
In the first part of the KuppingerCole webinar, Martin Kuppinger, Principal Analyst will look at the challenges of IAM in regulatory challenging environments and specific aspects of regulations to look at. He also will introduce key success factors,
In the second part, Andre Priebe, CTO of iC Consult Group, will look at the approaches businesses can take to solve the deployment and operations challenges in these environments, without losing flexibility and with meeting the key success factors. He will introduce the approach iC Consult takes with its Service Layers unit.
This channel covers all topics for successful IAM Projects like:
- IAM Strategy, Advisory, Architecture, Design and
- Customer Data Management and GDPR
- Identity and Access Management as a Service
- IAM Support, Operations and Maintenance…