Mat Blandineau, Director of Product Marketing & Marie Thuret, Lead Product Manager - Algolia AI
In 2020, we saw 10 years of ecommerce growth happen in just 3 months. As the competition is accelerating, how can you gain an edge? The key is to offer users a seamless, differentiated experience when accessing your catalog. After launching search and navigation, Algolia is now adding a Recommendations API to the developer’s toolkit, giving them the ability to optimize across the entire product catalog.
Gaëtan Gachet, Chief Strategy Officer from Algolia
For most Heads of eCommerce and CDOs, it’s hard to create meaningful connections with customers or even personalize digital experiences without first understanding intent.
Get inspired by Gaetan Gachet, our Chief Strategy Officer of Algolia on:
- Strategies to deliver rich product and content based experiences on every device and every channe
- Showcasing the use case of the leading fitness apparel and accessories brand and online retailer, Gymshark.
Your customers’ voices are your overlooked revenue. Empower product reviews with search and discovery to drive user engagement and accelerate the path to the shopping cart.
Join this webinar to set your way with the best strategies to uncover meaningful feedback to jumpstart user engagement and stickiness, and skyrocket your growth!
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How product reviews inform and steer buyers toward desired business outcomes
- Best practices in leveraging product reviews to motivate user engagement and conversions
- The future of utilising product reviews as a strategic weapon
David Barth, Senior Director EMEA ISV and Debanshi Bheda NA Partnerships Representative, Algolia
In this talk at LATAM Headless Commerce Week 2021, you will hear why retailers like Coca-Cola Embonor are turning to Algolia’s search API to modernize their online shopping experiences with a composable headless approach.
Watch this replay to learn about:
- Why e-commerce customers expect a seamless omni-channel experience within milliseconds
- How you can quickly transform your e-commerce site with a search plugin powered by AI
- When your team needs to ditch outdated technologies in order to build an API-first tech stack
- How you can work with other MACH Alliance companies to build a modern front end experience that scales and converts
Chris Hardisty from Clarks. Kristin Smith from Hanna Andersson. Alex Richardson from Frederic Fekkai. Commercenext & Algolia
Building relationships with your online customers is a day-to-day challenge. You need to keep them engaged with your brand for them come back on your website. We know how though this is.
Take advantage of this exclusive panel with top executives from Clarks, Algolia, animated by Commerce Next, to learn more about the best ways to skyrocket conversions with tailored online shopping experiences.
You’ll get insights about:
- How to develop more engaging and personal experiences
- The importance of fast and relevant search
- How to measure success and optimize shoppers journey
Listen to CTO Emanuel Schleussinger from Chronext, a global leading luxury watches marketplace, on how a monolith commerce stack to a future-proof progressive web app with headless architecture.
Learn how Chronext is:
- Making the right architectural decisions: Build vs Buy vs SaaS
- Building a comprehensive e-commerce Progressive Web App in 5 months
- Running a legacy and a new commerce stack side-by-side until full roll out
Robert Whitney, Director of Engineering at Grailed, Dan Davis, Advisor and former CTO at MadeiraMadeira
Join key tech leaders from leading marketplaces to learn:
-Common challenges of retail marketplaces in the coming
-How to make technical decisions when it comes to building or
iterating on their platform
-When to work with third party vendors and when to build
Ben Pusey, Software Product Owner at Gymshark & Mat Blandineau, Senior Product Manager at Algolia
Ben Pusey, Software Product Owner at Gymshark, the leading fitness apparel and accessories brand and online retailer, has shared with us some insights of Gymshark’s journey from a self hosted monolithic store to a microservices based architecture.
Discover how Gymshark unlocked $20M additional revenue building their entire search and discovery experience on Algolia and how they managed 200x peaks during Black Friday.
Andrew Thomson, VP innovation and Tech, BioIVT. Evan Klein, CEO, Zaelab. Craig Williams, Director product design, Algolia
BioIVT is the leading global provider of high-quality biological specimens & research services. Listen to our executives’ panel, on how the company adopted SAP Commerce and achieved incredible results.
They will share on:
- The benefits of a headless approach with SAP Hybris and the best-of-breed front-end solutions for B2B commerce
- How partnering with Zaelab helped evolve BioIVT's web experience and accelerate life science research
- The transformative power of implementing tools like Algolia to improve BioIVT's site search and streamline their internal processes
Matt Taylor, Editorial Product Manager, the Times & Sunday Times
There are some challenges when it comes to building an advanced app. Watch this webinar to discover how the team at The Times tackled all of them quickly by relying on search.
Matt Taylor, Editorial Product Manager at The Times, joins us to discuss:
- The "build or buy" decision
- Search across fresh publications and archives
- Relevance optimization, in search refinement with advanced filtering
- Increase in productivity and the editorial team's satisfaction
Overcoming the most common challenges met by marketplaces, and how they make technical decisions when it comes to building or iterating on their platform.
Join Pierre Fournier, Chief Product Officer at ManoMano, and Gonzalo Oliva, Chief Product Officer at Vestiaire Collective, on their discussion to answer questions like:
- Do they develop everything internally?
- Do they work with third party vendors?
- What criteria are they considering when buying solutions and technology?
Frank Te Pas, Sr. Product manager, Flexport. Matthew Foyle, Solutions Engineer, Algolia
Frank te Pas is the Product Lead for the Customer Platform at Flexport, a digital freight forwarder that is looking to make global trade easy for everyone. The product organization he manages is focused on disrupting the way companies manage their supply chain - from booking and tracking shipments to analyzing and optimizing supply chain performance.
Watch this webinar to join Frank on his conversation with Matthew Foyle on:
- Flexport’s story, on what early stage product-led growth looks like
- How they were able to disrupt an $8 trillion industry with their technology
- Answer SaaS-related questions as a former advisor at Silicon Valley's leading tech companies on product development and go-to-market strategies
EasyCoop - a leading online grocery business in Italy - was able to growth their conversion rate by 9.3% during Covid-19 times. They shared with us their learnings on how search and personalisation has been used to grow the online business.
In this webinar you will learn how EasyCoop:
- Managed demand during Covid-19
- Reduced bounce rates by 39%
- Increased conversion rate by 9.3%
Marketplace's large and heterogeneous catalogs can be difficult for shoppers to navigate. That’s why federated search makes the shopping experience easier. Learn how:
- Federate search makes it easier to gather products, query suggestions, categories, brands and more
- Inspire your shoppers and shorten their path to content
- Build such experiences in only 20 minutes with Algolia
You'll be amazed at how Algolia can make it so simple to develop a browsing experience on par with any online giant.
Watch this Live Coding Session to learn:
-How to build a catalog browser using Algolia
-How you can use our API and dashboard settings to configure indexing and ranking discovery strategies for each content shelf
-How to use our open source front-end library InstantSearch.js to quickly build and customize the look and feel of the interface.
Empowering orgs to create delightful Search & Discovery experiences.
Algolia is the search-as-a-service platform that enables companies of all sizes to deliver fast and relevant digital experiences that drive real results. Our content is focused around developers and business teams to help them build and optimize delightful Search and Discovery experiences that increase online engagement, conversion rates and revenue.
Algolia Winter ‘20 Release: Optimize your customer’s online journey with AlgoliaXabier Ormazabal, VP Product Marketing; Louis Lecat, Head of Product and Sepehr Fakour, Solutions Engineer Manager, Algolia[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]32 mins