Michael-Paul Brown, AWS Solutions Architect at N2WS
Learn the Best Disaster Recovery Strategy for your Cloud (hint: it's fast, easy, + saves you money)
With ever-increasing data demands, compliance requirements, and digital threats... having an effective (and fast) disaster recovery strategy in place is a non-negotiable. And, as a savvy cloud architect, you know that.
But how can you:
- Implement a disaster recovery strategy that keeps your cloud data safe from costly downtime?
- Embrace new cloud innovations without exposing yourself to increased security risks or skyrocketing storage bills?
- Analyze those risks and make smart suggestions with respect to your company's budget and goals?
In this live webinar, AWS Solutions Architect Michael-Paul Brown from N2WS, will share his top DR recommendations, including:
- The available free options —manual backups, homegrown scripts, and AWS Backup— plus when NOT to use these options.
- How to run a quick hazard assessment —to uncover the potential negative impact for your organization.
- Easy ways to reduce your overall AWS spend —using data archiving, resource control, and more.
Show up live to get all your questions answered and workshop your specific use-case!
Or just register to watch the replay at 2x to get the must-know info in less time.