Pragmatic Marketing and Rowan Noronha, Head of Product Marketing, Cognizant & Founder, Product Marketing Community
You, Product Marketers, play a crucial role in generating revenue, and can play an equally important role in how revenues translate into profit.
For Product Marketers tired of being viewed by some as a "cost", the challenge is to take more responsibility for the commercial results of the company. This may require you to behave as asset managers making investment and return decisions. In other words, behave as Architects of Growth.
This webinar, featuring product marketing leaders:
* Jane Bailey, VP Product Marketing, GE
* Jenn Steele, CMO, Madison Logic
* Mike Berger, VP Product Marketing, Gainsight
* Sudeep Cherian, Head of Product Marketing, LinkedIn
* Rowan Noronha, Head of Product Marketing, Cognizant and Founder, Product Marketing Community
focuses on the role of the product marketer and the necessary components of the marketing plan needed to identify and achieve growth.