With billions of things connecting to the Internet, addressing security, privacy, and safety are becoming significant challenges. Enterprises deploying Internet of Things (IoT) technologies need strong security that is easy to implement, seamless to use, cost-effective, flexible, and scalable. The foundation to establish trust and reliable security for IoT is to use standards-based PKI certificates with the right communication protocols.
This webcast will examine the challenges that industry faces to ensure safe adoption of IoT technologies, from device manufacturing, to deployment and operation. Join Thales and Nexus to learn how IoT PKI:
• Controls device identity, from manufacturing bootstrap to lifecycle management
• Delivers protected operations based on strong authentication and encryption
• Manages full range of devices from battery-powered sensors to self-driving cars
• Secure logs and reports to facilitate compliance with data security regulations
• Establishes a certified root of trust for the security of the entire ecosystem