Post Quantum Series: III. The Road to Post Quantum Crypto Agility
Post quantum experts at Entrust Datacard have been working closely with think tanks and academic leaders who are doing advanced research on quantum computing. We’re sharing our insights on specific tasks that will help you plan and prepare your organization for a PQ world.
• Common cryptographic protocols that will need to be migrated to post quantum
• When to employ commonly used cryptographic applications and protocols and when to use different PQ algorithms
• How to determine the right time to deploy post quantum crypto when different kinds of data have different “shelf-lives”
RecordedMay 7 202051 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Jenn Markey - leads product marketing for Entrust Datacard’s authentication business segment
In this the fifth webinar in the Passwordless Series, we will look at how to make Passwordless Work with your Existing IT Environment
Unless your business is brand new, you already have a considerable investment in IT. Costly upgrades and replacements should not be required to realize passwordless authentication or the associated benefits of improved workforce security and productivity. Participants in this session will learn:
- Key questions to ask passwordless vendors
- How to leverage existing Microsoft environments
- How to attain high assurance credential-based authentication with your existing PKI implementation
Jenn Markey - leads product marketing for Entrust Datacard’s authentication business segment
In this the fourth webinar in the Passwordless Series, we will look at Passwordless and Cloud-based Identities for Healthcare Workers
As we all prepare for a new era of work, there are some workforce authentication considerations specific to healthcare environments. Healthcare workers often access patient records and medical systems on shared workstations. As well, many employees work across multiple locations. This makes using a physical authenticator like a smart card a risk factor for surface transmission. Session participants will hear about:
- The unique authentication challenges and requirements for healthcare workers
- The importance of credential-based touchless authentication
- The real-world touchless identity case study of a critical care hospital network
Jenn Markey - leads product marketing for Entrust Datacard’s authentication business segment
In this the third webinar in the Passwordless Series, we will look at Credential-based Passwordless Authentication for Secure Workforce Identities
From an IT perspective, passwords are inherently insecure. From a user perspective, passwords are annoying. Going passwordless is intended to address both of these concerns. Be forewarned, however, that not all passwordless solutions are created equal. Webinar participants will learn:
- How to build their internal case to go passwordless
- Key questions to ask different passwordless vendors
- Importance of credential-based passwordless authentication for high assurance use cases
Andy Cease: Marketing Manager Financial Solutions, EDC & Juan Asenjo: Director Product Solution & Partner Marketing, EDC
Whether you’re issuing a credit or debit card instantly in a branch or centrally from a bureau, the security of the end-to-end solution is of utmost importance. Processing sensitive, personally identifiable financial data requires encryption – and the technology that underpins this cryptography depends on hardware security modules (HSMs). Entrust Datacard and nCipher have teamed up to create the built-for-purpose nShield Issuance HSM that is optimized for the increasingly complex needs of payment technology. As the industry evolved from Magstripe to EMV chip to dual-interface contactless, the card security paradigms continues to evolve. Having the right crypto engine ensures you can keep pace with evolving needs.
• What are the security threats faced by the evolving card issuance technologies
• Why a certified HSM root of trust is required to secure card issuance software
• How to ensure instant gratification for your customers’ card issuance demand
Kelvin Cusack Product Manager, nCipher Security and Mark Penny Principal PKI Consultant, EMEA, nCipher Security
Securing IoT deployments with HSMs
The Internet of Things (IoT) is opening up new opportunities for businesses and consumers, and is the linchpin of almost every digital transformation initiative. However, IoT also presents considerable security risks and challenges for organisations. Attackers impersonating a trusted device could conduct man-in-the-middle or other attacks; unsecured devices could expose protected content or enable access to other connected systems.
Without a root of trust, communications could be compromised, altered, delivered incompletely, or lost.
Join this IoT security webcast and learn how to bring trust to the internet of things with hardware security modules (HSMs). We will cover:
• Recent examples of IoT vulnerabilities
• Challenges enterprises are facing
• Security solutions to address the challenges
• IoT market trends analysis
Midou Boulfissane – MEA Sales Manager, Entrust Datacard and Roger Maghames – Sales Manager, MDSL
Protect your organization’s emails with streamlined, automated S/MIME deployment
Email hackers and phishing scams are getting more advanced. Fortunately, so are the S/MIME solutions designed to stop them.
Watch this webinar to see how you can automate secure email certificate deployment at scale to digitally sign and encrypt your email and attachments.
Topics covered in this 45-minute webinar include:
• How automation removes the errors and friction associated with manual S/MIME deployment
• How to stay in front of your compliance obligations
• How to deploy digitally signed and encrypted email at-scale in minutes, not days
• How you can now secure your business against email based threats
A webinar just for the government organizations
One solution does not fit all customer needs
Many options for Secure Color personalization each with their pros and cons, up to the customer to determine what fits them best
All benefit from the MX Series Platform architecture
James Cook, Regional Sales Director Australia & Jay Schiavo, VP of Certificate Solutions Products and Markets, EDC
With the explosion and proliferation of data that comes from new digital initiatives and increased mobility, most organizations are expanding their use of encryption. But what are the top priorities for Australian organisations?
The Australia edition of the 2020 Global Encryption Trends Study, conducted by the Ponemon Institute and sponsored by nCipher, will be released in July 2020. It highlights how leading organisations are applying encryption strategies with detailed insights into the use cases that are growing the fastest.
Join us for this webinar to learn about the key insights and findings from this industry-leading study and receive advice on addressing encryption’s top challenges.
You'll take away:
1.Data to benchmark your encryption strategy, comparing Australia vs. global trends
2.Which data types are most often encrypted by Australian enterprises
3.How to strengthen encryption key management at scale for mission-critical workloads
4.Where organizations are using hardware security modules (HSM) for increased trust and key protection
5.How to protect identities with cryptographic automation, document signing and code signing solutions
In this the second webinar in the Passwordless Series, we will look at passwordless and cloud identity in the new era of work.
Where and how we work are forever changed. In a recent Entrust Datacard customer survey, 84% of respondents expect the recent shift to a sizeable remote workforce to be permanent. As perimeter-based security models give way to digital workforce identities, now is the time to make sure your authentication implementation is up to the challenge. In this webinar, session participants will learn best practices for a secure remote workforce including:
- High assurance credential-based authentication
- Passwordless authentication with enhanced SSO
- Cloud-based identity for flexible and scalable workforce security
Jean-Louis Meyer EMEA Director of Payment Solutions
Payment markets have historically tended to evolve slowly over time. People are creatures of habit, and this is no less true for the way that we pay for things than it is for other aspects of day-to-day life. In recent years however, we have seen a rapid rate of technological change and significant innovation in payment methods that have brought ever-greater choice in how we pay for things!
Entrust Datacard have been in business for over 50 years and continue to be global leaders in the field of payment cards!
So, I guess the question is; how can we prepare ourselves for the future?
In our unique webinar Entrust Datacard’s Director of Payment solutions looks at the evolution of the payment card, and why change brings valuable opportunity!
We will look at:
- Alternative payment methods and threats for the card (payment apps, digital wallet, cryptocurrencies, QR code, IoP, regulations).
- New opportunities in the world of the payment card! Especially with the impact of COVID 19.
- Entrust Datacard will also look at why it’s going towards a physical and digital convergence.
Ena Hurmola - nCipher Security and Dan-Ionuţ Grigore, Cybersecurity Business Unit Director, certSIGN
Undergoing digital transformation yet still relying on paper documents?
certSIGN Paperless remote electronic signature application is the perfect solution for a 100% digital business.
Discover in this webinar how you can have effective electronic workflows, by integrating this solution into your enterprise ecosystem, ensuring complete legal compliance, ease of use, fast roll-out, high assurance security and the capability to enable your mobile workforce (particularly important in the current environment!)
• Remote electronic signatures: the What? based on the legal framework
• certSIGN Paperless: the Why? based on the benefits
• Case study: the How? based on our customer example (First Bank)
• Security: the Wow! based on certSIGN Paperless QSCD certification + nCipher HSMs
Joseph Ling, Chief Solutions Architect, nCipher Security
We know from the Hong Kong Encryption Trends Study that many Hong Kong enterprises have adopted encryption to protect their data. But what kind of encryption should you choose? Will you just convert the data into something illegible and put it back into storage? I am sure you won’t.
How about going back to basics – let’s learn why protecting encryption keys should be your ultimate focus. In this webinar you will learn:
- The evolution of encryption
- The difference between symmetric and asymmetric encryption
- The truth about modern encryption – it takes just 160 days for a hacker to find your keys
- Why you should secure your keys in hardware
Crypto keys are everywhere – from database encryption, file encryption, digital signatures and certificates to IoT device certification, blockchain, digital payments, SSL/TLS, PKI and more. And together with solutions from BeyondTrust, CyberArk, F5, Gigamon and Palo Alto, to name but a few, nCipher’s general purpose HSMs can protect all your keys at all costs!
We will show you why it is so important. Click here to register now and for the chance to receive a HK$100 Food Panda evoucher!
A HK$100 Food Panda evoucher will be sent to the first 60 registrations who also attend the webinar.
PKI hat sich in mehr als 30 Jahren zu einem umfassenden Security Backbone entwickelt der vielfach unterschätzt wird. Alternative Systeme bieten bei weitem keine vergleichbaren Möglichkeiten. Die Funktionsvielfalt in Kombination mit Theoretikern haben zum Teil verschreckt, dabei ist PKI heute jünger und frischer denn je und mit einem praktischen Blick darauf auch sehr gut einzusetzen!
In drei aufeinander folgenden Webinaren beantworten die Spezialisten von nCipher und CRYPTAS die Frage: Wo geht es mit den aktuellen Entwicklungen der PKI hin und was sagt/bietet der Markt dazu?
PKI neue Entwicklungen - In diesem zweiten von drei Webinaren werden die folgenden Themen diskutiert:
- Key Management: PKI vs. FIDO, WHfB, Mobile, etc. – Unterschiede, Vor-/Nachteile und was wofür benötigt wird?
- Security best practice (Cyber security Framework) und wie PKI hier einen Unterschied macht.
- Anforderungen für den gesamten LifeCycle: vom Enrollment über die Nutzung und Validierung bis zum Widerruf.
- Brennpunktanwendungen: Digitalisierung von Abläufen und Langzeit-Archivierung.
Im Anschluss an diese drei Webinare wird CRYPTAS in Zusammenarbeit mit nCipher und anderen Partnern im Herbst 2020 einen PKI-Roundtable organisieren. Weitere Informationen werden folgen, und Sie sind im Voraus herzlich willkommen.
Yashaan Cooper Regional Manager – Middle East and Africa Galaxkey and Simon Taylor Channel Account Manager nCipher Security
Organizations are continuously faced with the challenge of sharing data with authorized internal and external stakeholders, while at the same time protecting it from increasing cyber threats. This data often contains commercially, regulatory and even nationally sensitive information.
As more email and file sharing applications are hosted in virtual, cloud-based and hybrid platforms, protecting the confidentiality and integrity of enterprise data can be difficult. While encryption solutions are seen as suitable controls, they require specialized knowledge and configuration, which can cause operational barriers to security practices.
Register for this live webcast to understand how Galaxkey and nCipher Security deliver complete data encryption with simple usage and strong hardware-based key management that enables you to:
-share and store data securely on existing infrastructures
-deliver an easy to use encryption platform for business users
-automate complete management of encryption keys
-enable fast and flexible deployment options
-facilitate compliance with regulatory requirements
-provide business solutions such as electronic document signing and on-prem collaboration securely
PSD2 is a set of regulatory guidelines for electronic payment services in Europe. It is not a novel concept and has been around for quite some time. However, these directives are still not fiercely followed and there have been consistent delays in its adoption by financial institutions.
With COVID-19 further accelerating banking’s digital transformation, the requirement for a modern regulatory framework is increasing in priority. This includes the need to create a contactless transaction model which is compliant and secure.
This webinar is the first of a two-part educational series for financial institutions to get them ready for PSD2 with the second one focusing on PSD2 in Action (some key use cases). Participants in this session will learn:
• Changes in the payment industry and evolution of PSD2
• Core principals of Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
• Authentication best practices & Layered security Model
• Trusted Identity Assurance Platform
John Grimm - VP of Strategy and Business Development at nCipher Security
Today’s fast-moving digital environment enhances customer satisfaction gives competitive advantage and improves operational efficiency — it also multiplies the security risks.
Wij nodigen je uit voor de webinar dat in teken staat van de Global Encryption Trends Study van het Ponemon Institute. Elk jaar kijken we met jullie in samenwerking met onze partner naar de toekomst. Normaal is dat bij ons jaarlijks High Grade Security Event maar gezien de omstandigheden wordt dat verplaatst. Vandaar dat we een gedeelte van het High Grade Security event nu in de vorm van deze webinar presenteren.
Vanuit onze partner nCipher zal John Grimm ons tijdens deze webinar meenemen in de Trends Study op het gebied van encryptie. John Grimm is Senior Director of Strategy and Business Development bij nCipher Security.
Deze items uit de Global Encryption Trends Study zullen aan de orde komen:
• Strategy and adoption of encryption
• Trends in adoption of encryption
• Threats, main drivers and priorities
• Deployment choices
• Encryption features considered most important
• Attitudes about key management
• Importance of hardware security.
• Cloud encryption
We hopen je bij deze webinar te mogen ontvangen, voor eventuele vragen kan je mailen naar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Hann, Director of PKI & Trust Services - EMEA
As a remote signing service vendor, Entrust Datacard is expert in eIDAS technical compliance. This webinar looks to provide an overview of eIDAS compliance requirements and our experience of remote signing implementations, by sharing feedback and real insights from our own customers.
You will learn about:
• The challenges faced by Trust Service Providers today
• Preparing for upcoming eIDAS requirements with a Signature Activation Module (SAM)
• Three large-scale remote signing service implementation stories
• How nCipher HSMs help Entrust Datacard provide an eIDAS compliant remote signing service
Las transacciones electrónicas internacionales seguras y transparentes ofrecen enormes oportunidades: las empresas son más eficientes, se reducen los costes, se optimiza la experiencia del cliente y se estimula la innovación. Pero cumplir con las regulaciones de eIDAS no es tan difícil como parece.
Si su organización maneja transacciones en línea con ciudadanos europeos, el Reglamento eIDAS presenta oportunidades significativas, pero también crea nuevos requisitos. ¿Emite certificados digitales, marcas de tiempo o firmas digitales? ¿Necesita garantizar la validez legal de una firma electrónica? Descubra el papel esencial de los módulos de seguridad de hardware nShield certificados de acuerdo con criterios comunes en soluciones que cumplen con la regulación eIDAS.
Únase a este webinar para:
- Entender cómo un nShield HSM proporciona una raíz de confianza para los sistemas de protección de datos criptográficos para generar y administrar claves de cifrado y firma, y para ejecutar código confidencial
- Descubrir cómo los HSM de nCipher se integran perfectamente con nuestros socios tecnológicos que cumplen con eIDAS como Cryptomathic, Intesi, Safelayer y Nexus
- Conocer cómo los clientes de nCipher están utilizando HSM para ofrecer soluciones y servicios compatibles con eIDAS, como certificados electrónicos, pasaportes electrónicos, seguridad de tarjetas de identificación electrónica, autorización de transacciones y PKI móvil
With remote work becoming today’s new normal, organisations need to rethink their processes as face-to-face and paper-centric interactions are no longer necessarily acceptable.
This webinar will give you information and insight into efficient processes around business agreements, contracts and approvals with the help of digital signatures.
You will learn:
- What digital signatures are
- Which types of document they cover
- Which benefits they bring to organisations, not just from a remote working perspective but also taking other areas into account such as legal, finance, compliance, security etc.
Amogh Ranade, Senior Solutions Consultant at nCipher Security
The adoption of container technology continues to intensify. In fact, Gartner predicts that more than 75% of organizations will use containerized applications by 2022.
When containerized applications incorporate the use of encryption to protect sensitive data and systems, the underlying encryption keys must be secured. The use of hardware security modules (HSMs) to safeguard cryptographic keys is not only a recognized best practice but is often required by compliance mandates.
With containerization development to release phases being fast-paced it is critical for you to have a proven deployment model and scripts to help reduce the overall cycle.
Join this live webcast to:
-Learn how nShield Container Option Pack makes it easy to build HSM support into containerized solutions and provides a template deployment model that allows you to focus on the containerized application without having to worry about the HSM integration
-Understand how the flexible deployment options allow you to easily create brand new containerized applications, integrate an HSM with an existing containerized application, or use nShield as a Service for cloud hosted HSM deployments
-Discover the extensive scalability offered with no enforced limitation on the number of hardserver or application containers, working with any number of container hosts (physical or virtualized server instances
Entrust Datacard offers the trusted identity and secure transaction technologies that make those experiences reliable and secure. Solutions range from the physical world of financial cards, passports and ID cards to the digital realm of authentication, certificates and secure communications.