CMMC, which affects organizations in the DoD supply chain, establishes a minimum threshold of cyber maturity that all organizations must achieve. CMMC is pass-fail, and failure to become certified disqualifies an organization from being able to supply to the DoD. While CMMC requirements begin roll out this year, many organizations don’t appreciate the effort and the time required to satisfy those requirements, and many have not begun. Certification requirements and the certification process are both exacting. Organizations looking to become CMMC compliant are surprised to learn how exacting and difficult it is to satisfy the requirements.
We are pleased to be joined by Stuart Itkin, VP CMMC & FedRamp Assurance at Coalfire Federal, to discuss:
• Why CMMC is important and why it was created
• A quick overview and description of the CMMC framework
• How to undertake the journey from where you are and need to be
• The assessment process: what to expect
• The impacts of CMMC beyond the DoD supply chain