Privileged Access and Quantum Preparedness: How HSMs Support Root of Trust
David McNeely, Chief Technology Officer, Delinea — Ed Reynolds, Sales Executive, Multi-Cloud Security Leader, Entrust
About this talk
As the reality of quantum computing draws closer, organizations need to prepare for the post-quantum capabilities that will render traditional encryption technologies vulnerable to brute force attacks. In the realm of privileged access management (PAM), protecting the encryption mechanism that secures the vaults holding access credentials becomes critically important.
This webinar will look at the security aspects that need to be considered when deploying PAM solutions in a post-quantum world to ensure comprehensive protection. Our speakers will examine how the use of quantum-resistant algorithms and hardware security modules (HSMs) help harden privileged access credential vaults to enhance security, facilitate auditing, and regulate compliance.
Join the webinar to learn:
• What organizations need to consider when deploying PAM in a new post-quantum world
• How PAM solutions are enhancing security to meet the challenges of quantum computing
• Why an HSM root of trust is a critical component of a high-assurance security solution
This webinar is for you if you are responsible for:
• Managing critical system’s privileged access credentials
• Overseeing your organization’s security best practices
• Auditing and ensuring your organizational compliance
Entrust keeps the world moving safely by enabling trusted identities, payments and data protection around the globe. Today more than ever, people demand seamless, secure experiences, whether they’re crossing borders, making a purchase, or accessing corporate networks. With our unmatched breadth of digital security and credential issuance solutions, it’s no wonder the world’s most entrusted organizations trust us.…