Olga Kundzich, Tony Vetter, Patricia Johnson, Pivotal
You’re faced with the business imperative to deliver value to your customers faster, with less risk, and at enterprise scale. But where do you start? There are so many approaches and products for implementing continuous delivery (CD) of modern apps.
Join our webinar to learn about three trends that can make your delivery pipelines inherently resilient, accessible, and continuous:
● continuous delivery as a relay race
● turning monitoring into automated action
● developer experience at the heart
We’ll share a demo of a delivery pipeline that includes Concourse CI, Pivotal Build Service, and Spinnaker CD with Pivotal Container Service as the destination. You’ll learn how a loosely coupled pipeline can provide speed with guardrails, enabling you to scale delivery of your modern applications.
This webinar is especially relevant for those who:
● think full software delivery automation is a pipe dream.
● have an app delivery pipeline that’s a brittle monolith to maintain.
● suspect all your delivery problems are solved with Kubernetes.
Olga Kundzich, Pivotal, Senior Product Manager Spinnaker
Tony Vetter, Pivotal, Technical Product Marketing Manager
Patricia Johnson, Pivotal, Product Marketing Manager CI/CD