In today’s modern enterprise, the use of legacy network access solutions has resulted in both an overly complex and inevitably vulnerable perimeter. Poor networking configuration and excess visibility into the perimeter leaves organizations open to both external attack and insider threat.
Join Michelle Drolet, CEO at Towerwall and Tony Yodice, Director of US Operations at Safe-T to learn:
-What is Zero Trust Network Access
-Why modern enterprises require access policies built with an identity centric approach
-How to protect your organization from the inside out
Workloads in the public cloud are the new pot of gold for savvy cybercriminals. Often misconfigured and under-secured, they’re an easy way for hackers to steal data and take advantage of your processing power. If you use Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform, or are thinking about migrating to any of these, this webinar will provide essential insight for you. We’ll cover:
- How public cloud security differs from traditional on-premises protection
-What you are (and aren’t) responsible for when using AWS, Azure, and GCP
-Seven practical steps that will help you stay secure and compliant
Michelle Drolet, Towerwal, Amy McLaughlin, Oregon State University and Ariful Huq, Aporeto
Cybersecurity, much like safety, cannot be achieved - it is an ongoing process that changes and adjusts to respond to the threat landscape, business needs and resources. As essential a cybersecurity strategy is to the enterprise, so is the implementation of it.
Join us for an interactive Q&A panel with security leaders to learn more about how to operationalize cybersecurity.
Topics up for discussion:
- Making information security relatable
- Building security programs
- Defining your cybersecurity strategy
- Translating your cybersecurity strategy into a risk management plan
- Operationalizing your cybersecurity strategy
- Using the maturity capability model for measuring success
Michelle Drolet, CEO, Towerwall
Amy McLaughlin, Director of Information Services, Oregon State University
Ariful Huq, Director of Product Management, Aporeto
Michelle Drolet (Towerwall), Michael Thelander (Venafi), William Peteroy (Gigamon), Kalani Enos (kenos)
Cybercrime has evolved from random activities being carried out by individuals into a billion dollar illegal industry that continues to grow. How is cybersecurity keeping up with the rise of cybercrime?
Join this panel of security experts to learn more about:
- Trends in cybercrime and lessons learned in 2018
- The cost of data breaches
- Rise of cryptojacking and ransomware
- Who are the players who make up the world of cybercrime (e.g. programmers, distributors, fraudsters, etc.)
- The CISO vs the cybercriminal
- Best practices for protecting your business
- Michelle Drolet, CEO, Towerwall
- Michael Thelander, Director of Product Marketing, Venafi
- William Peteroy, Security CTO, Gigamon
- Kalani Enos, Founder & CEO, kenos Technologies (Moderator)
Griff James (Damrod Analysis); Michelle Drolet (Towerwall), Liam Brown (Lockton)
Data breaches are on the rise and getting their fair share of media attention. It is no longer a question of "if", but "when" an organization will get breached. So, how are organizations preparing for the inevitable?
Join this roundtable discussion with security experts to learn more about:
- Trends in cyber attacks and breaches and what's at risk
- Prevention best practices
- Solution recommendations for breach detection and response
- Key factors for CISO success
- What's on the horizon for 2019
Michelle Drolet (Towerwall) | Dave Klein (GuardiCore) | Matthias Maier (Splunk) | Mike Trevett (FireEye)
Does your organization have a data breach response plan? Discover the best practices for breach response and how to strengthen your organization's cyber resilience.
Join this interactive Q&A panel with top security experts as they discuss:
- The latest trends in data breach protection
- Who's most at risk
- How to detect breaches faster
- What to do and not to do when it comes to breach response
- Recommendations for CISOs for improving security
- Michelle Drolet, CEO, Towerwall
- Dave Klein, Sr. Director Engineering & Architecture, GuardiCore
- Matthias Maier, Technical Evangelist, Splunk
- Mike Trevett, Director, UK&I, FireEye
Towerwall is a woman-owned information security company offering a comprehensive suite of security services and solutions using best-of-breed tools and information security services. Our time-tested methodologies provide a consistent, repeatable, and measurable approach to information security; ranging from auditing and profiling to design and implementation. Towerwall’s 4E methodology, Evaluate Establish Educate Enforce, is time-tested, and provides a consistent, repeatable, and measurable approach to information security.