Britta Glade, Wendy Nather, Rich Mogull, Diana Kelley, Ryan Berg
Join RSA Conference Director of Content Curation and four Program Committee Members for a panel discussion about the topics they’re most excited about at RSA Conference 2019. Plus, some hints at the big discussions to take place in areas like Blockchain, security strategy and more:
* Is Blockchain bulletproof?
* Are there technical risks related to cryptocurrencies?
* How to assess the coverage and gaps in your security portfolio
* The theme of “acceptance” in security strategy
* Exciting sessions in our Hackers & Threats track from chipset to containers, as well as smart contracts
* Closing the enterprise gaps when it comes to moving to the cloud
You’ll have a chance to ask questions during this live webcast. Join us for this exclusive preview of what you’ll hear about at RSA Conference 2019, March 4-8 in San Francisco.
Britta Glade, Director Content & Curation, RSA Conference
Wendy Nather, Director, Advisory CISOs, Duo Security
Rich Mogull, Analyst & CEO, Securosis
Diana Kelley, Cybersecurity Field CTO, Microsoft
Ryan Berg, Fellow, Alert Logic