Marty Sells, Principal Security Consultant, Optiv & Mark Aiello, President, CyberSN
IoT security has become a critical priority for enterprise information technology security teams. Devices with sensors and the automated processes that connect them are prime targets for attackers seeking to take advantage of insecure code and low-level vulnerabilities.
Join us for an exclusive interview LIVE from Las Vegas during Black Hat to learn more about the current state and challenges for IoT security, the areas for automation, and how regulations are affecting the future of IoT and IoT security.
Viewers will also learn about:
- How is security different for industrial control systems and IoT
- How traditional IT security principles differ in the IoT space
- IoT security certifications consumers/enterprises should be aware of
- How important is continuous penetration testing
- Is encrypting IoT data important and how
Broadcast LIVE from Las Vegas during Black Hat 2019