Adam Dagnall, SE, Cloudian
UK Retailers like Argos, John Lewis, and Waitrose, and many others are searching for way to reduce the cost of backup, move workloads away from AWS, and reduce storage expenditures for their Hadoop, Cloudera, and Splunk platforms.
With Cloudian, organisations can save up to 70% of their data storage costs without any need to change software or policies, helping avoid most of the cost and risk typically associated with savings like this.
Join our Northern Europe foremost technology expert, Adam Dagnall, on May 14th at 2pm BST to discuss the challenges retailers are facing and the tremendous cost and management savings scalable object storage architecture can bring to the table.
• Learn how Cloudian On Prem Object Storage:
• Saves you up to 70% off storage costs
• Offers limitless capacity and scalability
• Provides integrated data protection
• Delivers an easy to use and manage solution