Meet Cohesion: The enterprise-grade, low-code Drupal website builder
Whether you’re a developer, site builder, designer, or marketer, there is one thing we can all agree on: building websites needs to be faster and easier. Acquia’s acquisition of Cohesion, the first enterprise-grade, low-code Drupal website builder, is a direct response to this need.
Watch Acquia’s Cohesion webinar to learn how Cohesion helps you quickly create and modify Drupal sites, layouts, and templates using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
No matter your role, you’ll walk away with a comprehensive understanding of how to get the most out of your Drupal investment with Cohesion:
- Create and design Drupal websites with drag and drop templates and without the headache of coding PHP, CSS, and HTML.
- Replicate and customize sites in a low-code mode to reduce the total cost of ownership, whether you’re developing one or thousands of sites.
- Leverage Cohesion to migrate from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 faster and more effectively.
- Watch this webinar and see why site builders, designers and marketers alike are getting excited about Cohesion!
RecordedDec 4 201938 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Ted Slesinski, EPAM, Alan Botwright, Acquia, Ryan Picchini, Acquia, Rafael Nogueira EPAM
Building digital experiences that grow your brand and deliver business results is truly a team effort. Anyone who’s been involved in the process of deploying Drupal understands it takes IT leadership, developers, site builders, designers, content authors, and marketing leaders, all working towards a common goal. Most companies struggle to execute in a way that meets the demands of the business let alone leaves resources for innovation.
Acquia Cohesion is a new paradigm for building, updating and enhancing your portfolio of Drupal websites. We hope you’ll join us to learn how Acquia Cohesion is empowering IT leaders, developers, site builders and designers when creating and updating Drupal sites.
No matter your role, you’ll walk away with a comprehensive understanding of how to get the most out of your Drupal investment when you decide to utilize Cohesion. You will learn:
- How adopting a “low code” approach to building Drupal sites expedites development timelines for the initial build and going enhancements
- How Cohesion helps developers and IT leaders focus on high-value tasks versus day-to-day support of business users
- The benefits of Cohesion for site builders who are now empowered with an intuitive, drag and drop experience
- How designers can now enforce brand standards while creating unique pages with Cohesion
- Why developers, site builders, designers working together delivers better results!
Francesca Tye, Web Communications Officer, Harlow Council, Will Huggins, CEO, Zoocha, Tom Bianchi, VP Marketing EMEA, Acquia
With so many people looking for local authority services to be delivered online, it’s never been more important that councils have the right infrastructure in place to deliver.
Harlow Council wants to be a trusted authority and source of information to the community — some 80,000 people. Its digital services must cover everything from information on recycling through to applying for planning permission. So their digital offering needs to be flexible, easy to use and incredibly robust.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll discover how Harlow transformed its digital capabilities to better serve today’s digitally-savvy citizens.
What you’ll learn:
- Why Harlow’s previous website was failing to meet the changing needs of the local community
- The process they went through to find the right partners to help them deliver
- Why accessibility needed to be core to the new digital offering (and how the new solution met Web Content Accessibility Guidelines out of the box)
- How using open source technology made the entire process more effective and better value for money
- How improving their digital channels made it easier to prioritise help for constituents that needed it most
Omer Artun Founder and CEO, AgilOne Chief Science Officer, Acquia
Marketers have it easy, right? Flush with piles of customer data, it should be simple to know exactly who your prospects and customers are, target them with the perfect message, and grow your revenue from the data you own.
But it's not.
There is more data than ever before, but marketers struggle to know the most basic details of their customers:
-96% of marketers are challenged in building a comprehensive, single view of the customers
-40% of marketers are unable to personalize because of the inability to link data across disparate technologies
It doesn’t have to be this hard.
Watch Acquia’s AgilOne webinar to learn how you can use machine learning to unlock siloed data and gain a single view of your customers.
Dries Buytaert, Angie Byron, Gábor Hojtsy, Tim Lehnen
June 3rd, 2020 marks the launch date of the highly-anticipated release of Drupal 9 within the Drupal community.
As with any major release of a new version of Drupal, this prompts many questions. "What will change from Drupal 8 to Drupal 9?", "What experience can I expect with Drupal 9?" and "How do I prepare my site today?" Whether you are on Drupal 6, Drupal 7 or Drupal 8, we have answers for you.
Watch Dries Buytaert, the Founder of Drupal and Acquia’s Co-Founder & CTO, alongside Drupal experts Angela Byron & Gábor Hojtsy as they share insights on how to prepare for the release of Drupal 9, followed by an audience Q&A session moderated by Tim Lehnen, Drupal Association’s CTO.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- What to expect from Drupal 9
- How you can prepare your site, whether you’re on Drupal 8 or previous versions of Drupal
- The resources and tools available to make the upgrade as seamless as possible
- What you can expect from the Drupal 9 experience and the benefits of upgrading
Leticia Viola, Ecuavisa | Christian Barreto, Liberty Seguros | Dan Katz, Acquia
Crear una experiencia digital que ofrezca lo que los clientes quieren ahora comienza con la comprensión de sus necesidades y deseos, y el desarrollo de una estrategia inteligente. Durante este evento virtual, examinaremos las formas más efectivas para que todo suceda.
Asistentes al evento escucharán a Dan Katz, Gerente Senior, Ingeniería de Soluciones, Acquia, mientras comparte cómo comprometiéndose a la experiencia del cliente impulsará la lealtad del cliente ante una pandemia global. También escuchará a Leticia Viola, Gerente Digital de Ecuavisa, y Christian Barreto, Gerente de Iniciativas de Liberty Seguros cuando compartan cómo el entorno actual está impactando las estrategias digitales en sus empresas. Y finalmente, los presentadores discutirán cómo la crisis está impactando las estrategias digitales, cómo puede saber si su propio enfoque está funcionando y qué oportunidades tendrá 2020.
John Kealy, UCSF | Markus Lenz, LifeFit Group | Lynne Capozzi, Acquia
Creating a digital experience that offers what customers want now begins with understanding their needs and desires, and developing (and sticking to) a smart strategy. During this online event, we’ll examine the most effective ways to make it all happen.
Join Lynne Capozzi, CMO, Acquia to hear how doubling down on customer experience will drive customer loyalty when faced with a global pandemic. You will also learn how the current environment is impacting the digital strategies at the University of California, San Francisco from John Kealy, and at LifeFit Group from Markus Lenz. They'll also discuss how you can tell if your own approach is working, and what opportunities 2020 might hold.
Daniel Coletta, Acquia. Andrew Millar, University of Dundee. Hugh James, Manifesto.
Digital transformation is happening at a different pace at every institution. Cultural change can help have a positive impact
Get buy in from your key "catalyst" people
Manage technical aspects from security to storage and performance
Hear inside tips and valuable insight from University of Dundee
Our partner, Manifesto are conducting interviews with leading higher education experts, including Andrew Millar from this webinar, to share their experience and identify common challenges that face the sector. The research comes at a time of change for the world, and has so far revealed a number of expert insights that higher education institutions can learn from amidst these challenging times and beyond.
David Warren, Head of Solution Engineering, Acquia
Society as we know it is not operating in a “business as usual” fashion and we know that’s affecting many of our customer’s operations significantly.
Our goal here at Acquia is to try and provide help, support and guidance to our customers. In that spirit, we’re hosting a webinar to share some top tips and answer your questions to help you be as agile as possible in this current climate.
Register now to learn more about:
- How to pivot your website strategy in the middle of a global pandemic
- The most pragmatic steps to take with my Drupal instance with the increased traffic to your site
We know scaling personalisation beyond a few use cases can be overwhelming and time-consuming, so join us for our webinar and we’ll explain how it can be made simpler through artificial intelligence. In fact, it’s never been easier to understand consumers and create personalised offers by adding AI capabilities on top of Acquia’s DXP platform.
In this webinar, we'll cover:
- How Acquia Lift in conjunction with Google AI and marketing tools take personalisation to the next level
- Defining moments that lead to conversion and patterns in user behaviour
- Leveraging richer data collection and enabling simpler content creation for personalisation
Dave Bor, Director of Marketing, Acquia and Todd Lebo, Partner/CMO, Ascend2
Effective personalization is fundamental for brands trying to deliver the
exceptional experiences today’s customers demand. Of course, the easy part is aspiring to personalize, but it’s a different story when you try to put
it into practice.
So just how successful are today’s marketers at leveraging data-driven
In this webinar, we revealed the results of our recent research covering real life marketers attempting to deliver against heightened
Watch now & learn:
- Marketers’ core objectives related to personalization (and how
successful they are in meeting them)
- The marketing data that’s most critical to executing personalization
- Key insights and recommendations to help you improve your
personalization efforts starting now
Listen to our new webinar Personalisation with Purpose, created with our partners at Genuine, a full-service agency focused on bringing experience design to brand development. In this session we’ll explore how you can develop an approach to personalisation that’s grounded in real purpose, meaningful goals, and a clear strategy.
Maggie Schroeder, Product Marketing Manager at Acquia and Steph Bridges, Senior Drupal Developer, Acquia
Security, scalability, accessibility, and enhanced user experience are only a few of many strategic advantages to powering your business’s website & digital experience strategies on Drupal.
These advantages currently describe 556,047 live Drupal-powered sites worldwide.
But, how do you get there? What does it take to execute a migration to Drupal seamlessly?
Watch our second Drupal-focused webinar of the year as we highlight:
- Best practices for planning, executing & enabling your teams for a migration to Drupal
- Our most successful customer migration case studies to date
Learn why now is the best time to begin planning your migration to Drupal. Sign up today!
Theresa Anderson, Sr. Digital Strategy Consultant, Acquia
Watch our webinar to see how we address these challenges and highlight a case study that demonstrates how personalized content helped a university communicate with both students and the broader public.
You’ll learn how to:
- Begin defining and prioritizing your audiences
- Create a content strategy that speaks to your audiences
- Identify what content to personalize and strategies needed to create, test, and improve your content over time
In our first Drupal-themed webinar of the year, hear from Allie Jones to learn about the top reasons why you should consider using Drupal’s open-source content management framework for your digital experience.
Allie brings with her years of experience as a Drupal developer and a technical architect. She has an immense amount of experience engaging with customers to provide individualized solutions and recommendations for all layers of organizations including architecture planning, technical training, application audits, security and performance testing, system migrations, and platform development.
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits that Drupal can provide your business, or even if you’re just curious, this is the webinar for you.
Maggie Schroeder, Product Marketing Manager at Acquia and Ken Rickard, Senior Director of Consulting at Palantir
Drupal is an incredibly flexible CMS, which is why it is chosen by some of the largest enterprises as the backbone of the most demanding digital experiences.
One consideration you must make when delivering an experience to your customers is ensuring that you create a unified search experience across all of your Drupal applications.
Listen to Ken Rickard from Palantir and learn how the Digital Services Team from the State of Georgia leveraged one federated search solution to deliver a unified search experience.
We address multiple use cases including:
- Delivering search across different Drupal versions (7, 8, and eventually 9!)
- Delivering search across sites with disparate content models
- Delivering search across sites utilizing varying taxonomies
Discover how you can unify search functionality and enable your audiences to find whatever they need, wherever it lives.
Josh Hoekwater, from Genuine, and Ryan Picchini and Craig Hanna, from Acquia
Managing sites at scale is hard.
An inconsistent online experience can cause confusion, frustration or distrust for visitors, which can hurt your bottom line. But how do you ensure that each of your sites has a great experience, the right content and consistent branding at scale?
Today, Acquia is the leader in “sites at scale” and we’ve been evolving our solution for over 10 years. We make building and managing tens, hundreds or thousands of digital properties easy and efficient.
In this webinar, you’ll dive into best practices and case studies for large enterprises and their journey to manage “sites at scale.” You’ll also learn how to:
- Drastically improve time-to-market when creating new sites and updating existing sites
- Refocus IT resources to work on high value tasks like integrations and custom development
- Measure the ROI of a project of this nature
- Benchmark against your industry peers who have standardized on the Acquia Platform.
Jessie Johnson, Research Director, Demand Marketing Strategies, Sirius Decisions, Eric Fullerton, Sr. Product Manager, Acquia
B2B buyers expect hyper-contextualized experiences in increasingly complex buying scenarios that require both relevance and responsiveness. Marketers must be able to capture, interpret, and respond to buying behavior and signals in real time to deliver an optimal buyer and customer experience.
Listen to our webinar & discover how marketers are leveraging insights from content-based intent signals to design personalized buying experiences and create multiple paths to connect, convert, and drive repeat purchases.
In this session we’ll cover:
- Strategies and tactics for a signal-response approach to hyper-personalization
- A methodology for contextual activation using real-time buyer insights
David Aponovich, Acquia, John Mozayani and Anton Morrison, Appnovation
73% of Americans believe customer experience is a crucial factor in their purchasing decision. While
80% of leaders believe they deliver a superior customer experience, only 8% of customers agree.
Operationalizing a unified customer experience that reflects the purpose & manner of the brand is a top priority for most organizations today. But how do you break down the barriers that stand in the way of a superior customer experience?
Get our webinar to see how we dissect these challenges that many organizations face:
- How to set up the back-stage of the experience
- How to break down silos and ensure the right players are at the table
- How to enable agility and embrace a greater degree of risk
- Lastly, how to govern and measure the integrity of the experience when multiple business units are involved
Dave Sawyer, lead optimization strategist, FFW and MJ Johnson, Sr. Dir. Product Marketing, Acquia
Launching a Personalization Pilot with Acquia Lift: From Concept to Customers in 10 Days
The growing trend within the digital experience market is the demand for more personalized experiences by its users. To address this need, many organizations establish a data-driven personalization initiative on their digital marketing roadmap, but end up facing challenges getting their personalization project off the ground.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to plan a successful personalization initiative in your organization
- The six most common challenges with personalization strategy
- Three example use cases that you can use in your own proof-of-concept
- How to launch a personalization pilot on your website in just 10 days
Acquia is the open source digital experience company.
We provide the world’s most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community — giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Acquia is helping some of the world’s leading brands succeed, including Twitter, Mercedes Benz, Warner Music Group, and the BBC. More than 4,000 organizations are using Acquia’s solutions for content, community and commerce.