Yannick Daniel, Head of Multi-Asset QIS | Laurent Carlier, Head of the Data and AI Lab, Global Markets
Join our expert Data Scientist and Multi-Asset Specialist to explore how Artificial Intelligence can address the key challenges in trend investing.
In this webinar, they will explain:
- How a AI brain can navigate between trends and reversals
- How the continuous learning process ensures investors are continually updated with the recent market patterns without falling into overfitting issues.
- Why overfitting issues are problematic.
- Yannick Daniel, Head of Multi-Asset Quantitative Investment Strategies, Global Markets
- Laurent Carlier, Head of the Data and AI Lab, Global Markets
Alexandre Alekhine, QIS Options Strategies, Global Markets | Vincent Berard, Head of Theam Quant QIS Solutions, Global Market
Join our experts from the Quantitative Investment Strategies (QIS) team to explore how income-generating option strategies (so-called “put-writing”) can be relevant in a market environment still displaying elevated volatility.
They will :
- explain how put-writing strategies can be constructed
- describe a few implementation choices made at BNP Paribas
- illustrate the recent behaviour of the put-writing strategies.
- Alexandre Alekhine, QIS Options Strategies, Global Markets
- Vincent Berard, Head of Theam Quant QIS Solutions, Global Markets
Valery Bloud, Head, QIS Client Solutions | Julien Turc, Head, QIS Research Lab | Raphael Dando, Head, QIS Fixed Income
Join our experts from the Quantitative Investment Strategies (QIS) team to explore how the most recent factor research and quant innovations can offer robust foundations to build diversifying portfolios in Fixed Income.
They will explain how a combination of interest rate factors applied to a restricted core investment universe (G5 govies and short-term rates) can provide a low correlation to the bond market over the long term while aiming for stable returns.
- Julien Turc, Head of the QIS Research Lab, Global Markets
- Valery Bloud, Head of QIS Client Solutions, Global Markets
- Raphael Dando, Head of Fixed Income QIS, Global Markets
Harnessing the Financial Industry to fight the effect of Climate Change - Webinar #2 by BNP Paribas.
In this 2nd episode of our webinar series, Andrea Bachian from BNP Paribas will introduce the Equity Climate Carbon Offset Plan and will be joined by Hasan Cerhozi from Vigeo Eiris to discuss Energy Transition, Carbon neutrality and how to trigger economic and social impact.
Hasan Cerhozi is Head of Climate Research at Vigeo Eiris, a company specialised in ESG research and solutions for investors and part of the Moody's group.
Andrea Bachian is leading the development of ESG equity investment strategies for BNP Paribas Global Markets.
Please contact email@example.com for any information
Harnessing the Financial Industry to fight the effect of Climate Change - Webinar #1 by BNP Paribas.
The objective of the webinar is to highlight a concrete example of how carbon offsetting is achieved through the Kasigau REDD+ project in Kenya and how it triggers economic and social impact in its community.
Gerald is President of Everland, a company recently launched by Wildlife Works, an entity representing an established group of high-impact forest conservation projects in Africa, Asia and Latin America that have successfully stopped deforestation by applying REDD+, a performance-based mechanism to conserve highly threatened forests.
REDD+ is an acronym for Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation, a UN-envisioned Climate Change mitigation strategy designed to protect forests that would otherwise be destroyed and thereby avoid the release of CO2 emissions that harm the environment.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any information.
Etienne Vincent, Head of Global Quant, BNP Paribas Asset Management;
JOIN OUR EXPERTS IN FACTOR INVESTING FOR A SESSION DURING WHICH WE WILL:
Discuss the relationship between macro drivers and investment factors
Explain the philosophy behind the BNP Paribas approach to deliver a market neutral solution
Illustrate the stocks privileged and avoided by our factor models over the last few months