Robert Craig, Senior Product Marketing Manager at McAfee
Is your company or organization outsourcing applications to the cloud?
The cloud is great for cutting costs and improving productivity, but it also creates new security challenges. You need to create, monitor, and manage your user’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) application accounts and secure their access.
Connecting to hundreds of popular SaaS applications, McAfee Cloud Single Sign On (Cloud SSO) synchronizes with your existing identity repositories. It provides your users with a single sign-on experience while securing their access using its built-in multi-factor authentication. Available for both on-premises and SaaS-based deployments, McAfee Cloud SSO has the flexibility to meet the cloud security and identity and access management needs of organizations of all sizes – from small companies to large enterprises.
Attend this webcast to learn about the advantages and costs of implementing single sign-on for cloud applications. A McAfee security expert will make the business case for SSO, share deployment best practices, and demonstrate McAfee’s solution - McAfee Cloud Single Sign On.
Attend this webcast to learn how to:
• Provide your users with the convenience and added security of standards-based SSO.
• Extend your enterprise security policies and procedures to protect your SaaS applications.
• Reduce the administrative overhead costs of managing access to critical applications and data in the cloud.
• Seamlessly enforce strong authentication based on business needs and requirements.
• Integrate SSO and authentication with McAfee Web Protection for comprehensive cloud security.
The presentation and demonstration (30 minutes) will be followed by a live Q&A session (10-15 minutes). The webcast will be in English.