Niall Twomey, Fenergo; Michael Cordas, City National Bank; Corey Le Blanc, Origin Bank; Andrew Brandman, Salesforce
Mid-tier and smaller banks are often at a technological disadvantage compared to bigger banks with deeper pockets. A veritable David and Goliath situation.
As a result, we’re seeing a wave of consolidation taking place in the industry, with mid-tier banks combining to pool technology resources to compete for market space. But where does that leave the rest of the mid-tier banking market?
In this webinar, Fenergo joins forces with City National Bank, Origin Bank and Salesforce to discuss how mid-tier and smaller banks can define an optimal Business Model and leverage the power of SaaS solutions to deliver greater operational efficiencies across the front and middle office that result in truly compliant and differentiated customer experiences.
Together, we’ll explore:
- The current trends and drivers of digitalizing the customer experience
- How mid-tier banks are competing on customer experience today
- The core pain points facing mid-tier banks. Is it technology, integration, data, compliance?
- An optimal business model for solving compliance, data and customer journey workflows
- The ideal mix of technologies that can be delivered in a SaaS model
- Niall Twomey, Chief Technology Officer, Fenergo
- Michael Cordas, SVP, Enterprise Business Transformation, City National Bank
- Corey Le Blanc, Chief Digital & Innovation Officer, Origin Bank
- Andrew Brandman, SVP, Office of the CEO, Financial Services, Salesforce