For smaller financial institutions and buy-side firms, Uncleared Margin Requirements (UMR) could present significant operational challenges. How prepared is your firm to comply with the initial Margin requirements?
Join us for a panel discussion moderated by Vinod Jain, Senior Analyst from Aite Novarica and guest ex-Mizuho Americas Head of Capital Markets and now Managing Director at Alta Point Capital Management, Greg Eickbush.
Our panellists will share insights and discuss the potential impacts of UMR, best practice for navigating the challenges, and how automation can remove complexity.
We will also examine:
• The operational impact and biggest challenges around Phases 5 and 6
• Tips for navigating the jurisdictional differences
• How technology and automation can reduce complexity and future proof your firm against the UMR changes
• Vinod Jain, Senior Analyst, Aite Novarica
• Edel Brophy, Global Director of Tax & Regulatory Compliance, Fenergo
• Gregory Eickbush, Managing Director, Alta Point Capital Management