Jeremiah Tussey, Microsemi and STA VP; Jeff Mason, Principal R&D Engineer, TE Connectivity; STA Board Member
Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) is a scalable serial interconnect that moves data to, from, and within storage devices and systems. It continues to be the backbone of enterprise storage deployments and evolve by adding new features, capabilities, and performance enhancements.
This webcast will provide you with the definition and benefits of SAS and the deployments that are best-suited to take advantage of the fast, flexible, and reliable data access that SAS provides.
In this webcast you will learn:
• What are SAS and SCSI
• Primary deployments for SAS
• SAS ecosystem, including connectivity solutions
• Storage leaders involved in the development of SAS standards
• SAS benefits and economics
• Comparison of storage protocols: SAS, NVMe, and SATA
• Where SAS is headed: the roadmap