Are European Equities braced for impact?
Policy response across Europe’s major economies in the wake of COVID-19 has been swift and bold. But will it be enough to shield the continent from a longer-term downturn?
Join European Equities fund managers, Martin Skanberg, Leon Howard-Spink and Paul Griffin, in this live webinar when they will be discussing the scale of the impact, the types of companies they believe are well positioned to weather the storm and new opportunities that are arising.
RecordedApr 22 202058 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
The RHB Asian Income strategy has always proven to deliver resilience and stability in delivering returns since launch 10 years ago.
This has been its trademark in providing consistent positive experience to investors from the biggest Asian mixed assets fund in Malaysia with assets approximately at RM4 billion as at 30 June 2021.
Despite some set back in income investing last year in an unusual year dominated by growth strategies, the RHB Asian Income strategy is now making a remarkable comeback!
With the success of the RHB Asian Income strategy, RHBAM and Schroders collaborated again to launch the RHB Asia Dynamic Fund in September 2020. In this collaboration, investors are now able to access some of the top Asian equity strategies available in the global market. Without a doubt, the RHB Asia Dynamic Fund has been one of the fastest growing Asian equity fund in Malaysia since launch.
For you to understand more about these two premium strategies, come join us on 29 July 2021 from 4.30 to 6.00pm for insights from our investment team, Mr. Pang Kin Weng, Fund Manager, Asian Multi Asset and Mr Reginald Tan, Head of Asian Multi Asset Product. This webinar will cover:-
1. The global and Asian market outlook;
2. How these strategies balance between opportunities in the ‘old’ and ‘new’ economies of Asia; and balancing between growth vs value style;
3. Why there are still plenty of opportunities for potential return from the Asia in 2021; and
4. Investing from the perspective of a Malaysian investor – lower rates and weaker MYR to remain?
In this edition of the outlook on New China, brought to you in collaboration between Principal Asset Management Berhad and Schroders Investment Management Singapore Limited, our speakers will share insights on the following:-
1. How will the New China plan to further strengthen its domestic economy, while continuing to grow China's importance internationally? As ties between the world’s superpowers (US and China) continue to loosen, we look at the implications for investors and how we can navigate investments into the future; and
2. As the New China continues to advance on the world stage, what are the exciting investment opportunities arising, driven by innovation, digitalisation, research and development, to the reshoring and diversification of supply chains, to capital market liberalisation. Our speakers will give insights on how these moves benefit its Asian counterparts especially Hong Kong and Taiwan and ultimately translating into benefits of investors.
We would be delighted if you could join Schroder’s Asian Multi-Asset investment experts Mr. Pang Kin Weng & Mr. Reginald Tan, as they discuss the future landscape for multi-asset investing in 2021 and their insights on the following:
1. Income Investing is back! Interest rates to stay lower for longer.
2. Are Asian equities & bonds still attractive? Our picks for the best opportunities and how investors can avoid big drawdowns in these unprecedented times
3. The dos and don’ts of investing in a crisis: We’ll explain why investors need to tread carefully and adopt strategies that are flexible & risk-focused to navigate a rapidly-changing world
Kin Weng & Reginald will also field questions at the end of their presentation.