Asian Equities: Navigating through Covid-19 – where do we see the opportunities
Join us for this live webinar as Schroders Head of Asian ex Japan Equity Investments, Toby Hudson, shares his views on Asia, the risks and opportunities investors should consider now and how they have adjusted their portfolios in this environment.
Moderated by Stephen Kam, Co-Head of Product Management, Asia ex Japan.
RecordedMay 20 202047 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
In this edition of the outlook on New China, brought to you in collaboration between Principal Asset Management Berhad and Schroders Investment Management Singapore Limited, our speakers will share insights on the following:-
1. How will the New China plan to further strengthen its domestic economy, while continuing to grow China's importance internationally? As ties between the world’s superpowers (US and China) continue to loosen, we look at the implications for investors and how we can navigate investments into the future; and
2. As the New China continues to advance on the world stage, what are the exciting investment opportunities arising, driven by innovation, digitalisation, research and development, to the reshoring and diversification of supply chains, to capital market liberalisation. Our speakers will give insights on how these moves benefit its Asian counterparts especially Hong Kong and Taiwan and ultimately translating into benefits of investors.
We would be delighted if you could join Schroder’s Asian Multi-Asset investment experts Mr. Pang Kin Weng & Mr. Reginald Tan, as they discuss the future landscape for multi-asset investing in 2021 and their insights on the following:
1. Income Investing is back! Interest rates to stay lower for longer.
2. Are Asian equities & bonds still attractive? Our picks for the best opportunities and how investors can avoid big drawdowns in these unprecedented times
3. The dos and don’ts of investing in a crisis: We’ll explain why investors need to tread carefully and adopt strategies that are flexible & risk-focused to navigate a rapidly-changing world
Kin Weng & Reginald will also field questions at the end of their presentation.