State of the Internet / Security: Gaming - You Can't Solo Security
Martin McKeay, Steve Ragan & Molly Elise Young - Akamai Technologies
About this talk
Disposable income. Socially active online. Passionate about gaming. Sound familiar?
For cybercriminals, this combination makes gamers a lucrative target. Add COVID-19 lockdowns to the mix — like Steam’s record-setting day of 24 million players online — and conditions are extraordinarily ripe for attack.
Join us for our upcoming webinar, where we’ll examine the security threats against gamers. Get insights on:
• Attack volumes and seasonal patterns over two years through Q2 2020
• The top web attack vectors in gaming and across all industries
• Gamer perspectives based on a survey of over 1,200 (in partnership with DreamHack)
• How gamers should protect their accounts
Our expert panelists include gamers (including one who has played some version of modded Minecraft almost every day for the past decade). Register to watch today!
• Martin McKeay, Editorial Director
• Steve Ragan, Editor & Security Researcher
• Molly Elise Young, Security Compliance Specialist II
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world’s largest companies. Our intelligent edge platform keeps apps and experiences closer to users — and attacks and threats far away. Top brands globally rely on Akamai so their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure.…