Liam Eagle, 451 Research | Larry Alston, Akamai | Pavel Despot, Akamai
About this talk
The multicloud is no longer a stranger to the enterprise. Research shows that the majority of companies operate applications in more than one cloud. Today’s focus is now on workloads. How can you determine which types of cloud platforms are most suitable for your workloads so that you can achieve your development and business objectives?
Join Akamai and 451 Research in a discussion about the current state of the multicloud IT infrastructure, including the latest trends and analysis, and how to identify where in the cloud you should house your workloads.
The session will cover:
- How to effectively “workload shop” so that you can achieve your agility, maintenance, performance and budgeting goals.
- Criteria to consider when deciding which workloads should go on which platforms.
- How to balance costs vs. outcomes so that you can optimize your ROI.
- Liam Eagle, Research Director, Head of Voice of the Enterprise & Voice of the Service Provider, 451 Research
- Larry Alston, Vice President, Cloud, Akamai
- Pavel Despot, Enterprise Cloud Specialist, Akamai
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world’s largest companies. Our intelligent edge platform keeps apps and experiences closer to users — and attacks and threats far away. Top brands globally rely on Akamai so their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure.…